Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

This is thread is officially tumultuous, and delirious...based on what I've been reading so far...How Illogical. Get a grip people, this mod cannot be more serious than the Airing of Jackass 3D! :grinsevil:

So far, lights are coming along fine, just playing with Poly to see if it'll improve realism.

This is thread is officially tumultuous, and delirious...based on what I've been reading so far...How Illogical. Get a grip people, this mod cannot be more serious than the Airing of Jackass 3D! :grinsevil:

So far, lights are coming along fine, just playing with Poly to see if it'll improve realism.

haha lol nice cfd and i need you to email me i have the test poly for you

Need some modelers pretty urgently got a few but still nomodels made :s I will release v2.1 later in this week/early next and then unless I get some modelers to help expand the submod will be temporarily/permanantly closed.

i can help you a bit but im working on my own mod

What happened lol? Everything seemed to be going smoothly, that's a pretty big bump in the road.

Well there's been quite a decline in interest and motivation, it just seems I've reached as far as I can push the submod atm, all that it needs now is models, but got a real shortage so theres nothing more I could do until that obstacle is averted.

And shadowzuiz well have a go at a high quality seagrave. That's all I'm urgently lacking.

Well there's been quite a decline in interest and motivation, it just seems I've reached as far as I can push the submod atm, all that it needs now is models, but got a real shortage so theres nothing more I could do until that obstacle is averted.

And shadowzuiz well have a go at a high quality seagrave. That's all I'm urgently lacking.

sorry dyson i know i was a good part of this but ya know stupid viruses

Guest JoyRiderUSA

Dyson, I noticed you needed modelers...I have alot of experience in working in the Autodesk 3D Studio Max series which I can make the models which I can give you the files you could put together with zmodeler or all sorts of programs for the mod. I used to do alot of model and mod work for grand theft auto and C.F.D. knows me from back in the day from a old community if you need a good word on my work.

People don't like to wait, which is why a lot of establishments are built around "speed", and I'm guessing that has a lot to do with this mod as well. If you noticed a lot of the spam, etc went away after you told people it would take roughly two weeks before you finalized the mod. Not surprising, either way you will find a modeler how long that takes is a different story. I expect traffic to pick up once you release the newer mod. Either way keep up the good work I expect it to be great either way, especially with the lights from CFD.

People don't like to wait, which is why a lot of establishments are built around "speed", and I'm guessing that has a lot to do with this mod as well. If you noticed a lot of the spam, etc went away after you told people it would take roughly two weeks before you finalized the mod. Not surprising, either way you will find a modeler how long that takes is a different story. I expect traffic to pick up once you release the newer mod. Either way keep up the good work I expect it to be great either way, especially with the lights from CFD.

haha thanks and I'm sure it will be, I just hate having to settle for the LA engines. I have got a few people interested in modeling now so hopefully between them all I can get a few good models :D

Okey guys, 4 pages mostly of PM-related bs with very little "mod-related" questions/suggestions or comments.... You have PM for a reason start using it instead of spamming the topic with things that arent part of the topic. He is open to suggestions so they're fine but all the PM or Email stuff, ya'll can use email or PM to do this, especially if you're part of this team.

Let's try to keep on topic, lest NFK borrows my Banhammer for a weekend getaway=)

Guest OttFamily

Hey i am new to the forum but had 911FR for a while. Wondering if we could get some new screen shots/little youtube movies. Tell us something new you put in the Sub Mod and we (as a forum) can discuss it.....;)So also just wondering if there is a new way of dispatching? Can't wait to see your great work. Wish i could help, but i suck at anything "computer."

Hey i am new to the forum but had 911FR for a while. Wondering if we could get some new screen shots/little youtube movies. Tell us something new you put in the Sub Mod and we (as a forum) can discuss it.....;)So also just wondering if there is a new way of dispatching? Can't wait to see your great work. Wish i could help, but i suck at anything "computer."

really the promo video for v2 is all we got for now unless dyson puts more stuff on youtube for you to watch

Basically, What Dyson is saying that we have changed our approach and game plan --- Due to the nature of Realism of the Original NYC Mod, We are now determined to be a competition and to have improved models, better game play, and lastly, better realism.

Even though, Time is an issue, but patience is virtue. Do not let this be an discouragement --- Especially being a supporter. We ask you to keep your support elevated. If you wish to have this process speed up, You are obliged to assist us in many ways. Just inform Dyson of your assistance, and the more assistance we have, the faster and better this mod can be made and released. Fear not, the Beta will still be released.

Also, due to the high volume of Admins being involved, We would like to have every one of you to take this to consideration: Compose your equanimity. The more you express your exasperation and the more you express your impatient attitude, by asking us the release dates or progress of Sub mod --- We become more discouraged because it not only it makes Dyson and his Modding team more pressurized but to be ruffled as well.

The modding team is trying at their best to bring this mod to come alive and powerful. But only, on our Free time. The process of modding can be thwarting but we keep the support from you guys as motivation, and that keeps us enabled to stick to the plan.

Thank you.

Basically, What Dyson is saying that we have changed our approach and game plan --- Due to the nature of Realism of the Original NYC Mod, We are now determined to be a competition and to have improved models, better game play, and lastly, better realism.

Even though, Time is an issue, but patience is virtue. Do not let this be an discouragement --- Especially being a supporter. We ask you to keep your support elevated. If you wish to have this process speed up, You are obliged to assist us in many ways. Just inform Dyson of your assistance, and the more assistance we have, the faster and better this mod can be made and released. Fear not, the Beta will still be released.

Also, due to the high volume of Admins being involved, We would like to have every one of you to take this to consideration: Compose your equanimity. The more you express your exasperation and the more you express your impatient attitude, by asking us the release dates or progress of Sub mod --- We become more discouraged because it not only it makes Dyson and his Modding team more pressurized but to be ruffled as well.

The modding team is trying at their best to bring this mod to come alive and powerful. But only, on our Free time. The process of modding can be thwarting but we keep the support from you guys as motivation, and that keeps us enabled to stick to the plan.

Thank you.

Amen :)