Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Guest Francis

shhh this is a secret i know of someone who is working on that but cant tell you who no dyson is not making that

You're just as wrong as them by spamming the topic even more with useless junk.

NOOOOO!!!! I'm joking, but Dyson, the Subway idea is great and thank you b2bomber for working on it. This is like a real mod (no offense). Just need actual Seagraves. :laugh: I also love your lights C.F.D. It taght me a lot. Thank you very much.

The installer does work, just use the custom instead of em4 or 911 first responders :)

well it just said it didnt work it said this http://img248.images...nsnysubmod.png/

Well the installer works for some, if it doesnt for you, justopen the resources folder and its all there anyway.

As for progress, bit of a step back in progress, the engine Lacity... made is badly messed up in zmod so it would either need UV mapping from scratch or just re editing, regardless, I will not be releasing version 2.1 until I'm satisfied with the FDNY, sorry guys but I don't wanna just release some nasty reskins of the LA mod, I'm approaching some guys from other mods who have already made engines (closed or old topics ofc) and offering them some sort of partnership but no look so far.

So be on the look out for anyone willing to donate a seagrave, or someone who can help me out with a bit of modeling, (its not even that much needs editing).

Hope this update is enough to explain to you where I am at and keep you eager :D

Dyson

x

The installer does work, just use the custom instead of em4 or 911 first responders :)

well it just said it didnt work it said this http://img248.imageshack.us/f/dysonsnysubmod.png/

You need to have the Microsoft .NET framework 4 installed on your computer to get it to work right. It's a free download from Microsoft just search for Microsoft .NET framework 4 and find the link in Microsofts web site.

NOOOOO!!!! I'm joking, but Dyson, the Subway idea is great and thank you b2bomber for working on it. This is like a real mod (no offense). Just need actual Seagraves. :laugh: I also love your lights C.F.D. It taght me a lot. Thank you very much.

seriously? What do you think the discussion between me and dyson has been about this entire time? D: Anyways, more on the way, but their secret for now

P.S. Dyson,

keep my work secret. :)

You need to have the Microsoft .NET framework 4 installed on your computer to get it to work right. It's a free download from Microsoft just search for Microsoft .NET framework 4 and find the link in Microsofts web site.

alright guys thanks and dyson i need the bat. chief reskinned for my mod if you dont mind?

seriously? What do you think the discussion between me and dyson has been about this entire time? D: Anyways, more on the way, but their secret for now

P.S. Dyson,

keep my work secret. :)

Yeah I will do keep up the good work, I need to get you on MSN asap to tell you exactly what I need ;)

alright guys thanks and dyson i need the bat. chief reskinned for my mod if you dont mind?

Bat. Chief, why whats your mod?

Also, the forums seem pretty quiet so I'll just update you with whats happening:

-Lights still under work

-Reworking most FDNY trucks to make them look more realistic.

-I'm also thinking about creating a second optional map, based off w00ds map, what do people think about that idea? :)

That sounds good Dyson but will it be hard to get out of the station in the new map if your basing it off w00ds map or are you going to change that.

@LACityFFengineCo287, I know you're making the engines and it looks very nice from what I've seen. Keep it up because I can't do half of what you do haha.(I was just messin' with ya. :cheers-mate: )

Dyson, the new map is a good idea, but I hope you will not wait for this new map to be ready to release the mod. But if you do an add-on for later, I say yes, it's a very good idea

I think the new map would be great ;)

The map (if I do it) will be in a later version possibly 2.2 :)

I found a big bug when i'm testing the NY submod :)

Maybe it has been said, but idk xD

When I call a normal police car (under the police bike), the car doesn't come..

And also when I play a little while, the game starts lagging.. :(

Grtz

Well your not a beta tester, so I dunno which version you have 'tested' so I cannot comment.

how i can instal VERSION 1.0.0 WITHOUT NEW MAP please? thanks for answer

seriously, USING CAPS DOES NOT MAKE ME ANSWER ANY FASTER, and just copy and paste the files into the Los Angleles mod folder in your directory.

Or just wait for v2 with installer.

Hopefully adding one of these too :)

http://www.flickr.co...l-85099544@N00/

I dont know if its true or not.. but... Thats the new "interceptor" made by FORD company... And second... I hope u include on the SM a long - without traffic street to run this car... :police::loldev::mug: