Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The other purpose of the website is I am going to make (it's going to sound daft) sub-submods xD. And I will welcome you to collaborate with them, E.g A port patrol expansion, Different parts of NY so different ladder companies etc :P

And BTW cheers for voting for me in the skinning contest :) FFW TUT is bound to win but at least its some moral support :D

The other purpose of the website is I am going to make (it's going to sound daft) sub-submods xD. And I will welcome you to collaborate with them, E.g A port patrol expansion, Different parts of NY so different ladder companies etc :P

And BTW cheers for voting for me in the skinning contest :) FFW TUT is bound to win but at least its some moral support :D

Don't worry Dyson, I voted for you :):wub:

I am learning to skin so in a while I may have some reskins to contribute.

Sweet, also I'm looking for someone to volunteer to man the FAQ page on my site, you will be added to beta testers get extra access and I'll love you very much :P

Let me know and I'll walk you through what to do.

Does require an understanding of the game to answer any questions ;)

Sweet, also I'm looking for someone to volunteer to man the FAQ page on my site, you will be added to beta testers get extra access and I'll love you very much :P

Let me know and I'll walk you through what to do.

Does require an understanding of the game to answer any questions ;)

I'll volunteer Dyson!!!

Ive PMed you my e-mail

Ok Heres Another Suggestion Since My Last One WAS *FART*... How Bout A Mission Where The Every Unit Has To Battle A Riot And The Riot Has Dangerous Bottle Bombs And Such...

@ shadowzuziz (I know Its Another Pointless Mission) <--- JUST A SUGGESTION :D

Sincerely,

Marko123

Ok Heres Another Suggestion Since My Last One WAS *FART*... How Bout A Mission Where The Every Unit Has To Battle A Riot And The Riot Has Dangerous Bottle Bombs And Such...

@ shadowzuziz (I know Its Another Pointless Mission) <--- JUST A SUGGESTION :D

Sincerely,

Marko123

Like em2012? hmm maybe yeh

Edit check out the WIP seagrave on the blog section of the website ;)

I have a suggestion for a mission; some time ago I saw a documentary about gas or hot water pipe explosion in New York, it was very strong. In the mission you have to turn off the water or gas supply and redirect traffic, rescue and evacuate victims and extingise al the fires.

I have a suggestion for a mission; some time ago I saw a documentary about gas or hot water pipe explosion in New York, it was very strong. In the mission you have to turn off the water or gas supply and redirect traffic, rescue and evacuate victims and extingise al the fires.

good idea, see if you can find any videos etc on the event? :)

not going back to talk about 9/11, but 343 is also the new fdny fire boat

http://s3.amazonaws....Boat_052610.jpg

Thats why i said 343? I assumed it would be. I think 9/11 was a disaster, there will be no mission, but jeez guys every time someone even mentions 9/11 and you all go ape shit. Even when they said why not honour them. So no more is to be said about 9/11 on this topic.