Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Don't listen to me. I think i forgot to take my pills.

I need someone who knows how to add Poly on vehicles, since i can't quiet have the patience nor experience to do them. Shoot me a PM if you want to volunteer, but i have to see your work first. A Single prototype will be good enough.

These are the requirements ( Due to the fact that this submod will have prototypes that has not been released yet and i have them, i need a person who we can trust that won't infringement our rights and privacy.)

- Must at least have some experiences in Editor + Lights.

- Must not be a rookie on this forum. I am looking for someone who remained on this forum for 2+ months.

- Must provide a prototype as portfolio--It must consists High quality work. I'm talking about if it looks good, then maybe I'll consider you. But remember, if it looks half-butt job, then i won't consider you.

- In That prototype, it must have Corner Strobes with Poly. It also must have an LED activated light bar, of course, with POLY, but its up to you to decide how many poly to use, the bottom line is, it has to look sharp enough for me to accept you.

If i find your work good, i will contact you and you will be my assistance.

What will you do as Assistance:

- You will help with my work, such as filling in the last minor details.

- Get me started with other unfinished prototypes

- Beta test them

- Be one of the first to see them.

Good luck.

p.s If my pm is full, contact me at chad_wilcats22@hotmail.com.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If i notice a work by you that has my lights added, such a my corner strobes, Maybe i won't consider you for that. I'm looking for people with fresh creativity and motivation to create 'Reality' Lights. Bottom line is, If you copy my work for your portfolio, I may not consider you, but if you add something new, I will consider you.

Don't listen to me. I think i forgot to take my pills.

I need someone who knows how to add Poly on vehicles, since i can't quiet have the patience nor experience to do them. Shoot me a PM if you want to volunteer, but i have to see your work first. A Single prototype will be good enough.

These are the requirements ( Due to the fact that this submod will have prototypes that has not been released yet and i have them, i need a person who we can trust that won't infringement our rights and privacy.)

- Must at least have some experiences in Editor + Lights.

- Must not be a rookie on this forum. I am looking for someone who remained on this forum for 2+ months.

- Must provide a prototype as portfolio--It must consists High quality work. I'm talking about if it looks good, then maybe I'll consider you. But remember, if it looks half-butt job, then i won't consider you.

- In That prototype, it must have Corner Strobes with Poly. It also must have an LED activated light bar, of course, with POLY, but its up to you to decide how many poly to use, the bottom line is, it has to look sharp enough for me to accept you.

If i find your work good, i will contact you and you will be my assistance.

What will you do as Assistance:

- You will help with my work, such as filling in the last minor details.

- Get me started with other unfinished prototypes

- Beta test them

- Be one of the first to see them.

Good luck.

p.s If my pm is full, contact me at chad_wilcats22@hotmail.com.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: If i notice a work by you that has my lights added, such a my corner strobes, Maybe i won't consider you for that. I'm looking for people with fresh creativity and motivation to create 'Reality' Lights. Bottom line is, If you copy my work for your portfolio, I may not consider you, but if you add something new, I will consider you.

im interested but im not the greatest at poly if you give me a small tutorial i should be able to do it

LOL C.F.D .. Have people really copied your work and claimed it as theirs just so they could help you create realistic lights. Either you have a large following, or people are really desperate to see what new and amazing lights you'll be unveiling for the NY submod next.

Both :happy:

Be more specific. What didn't work? Did it error? Couldn't find your directory? More info please. :)

-Conroy

ill give you the full details mate i press install and it says chose the game you have which were EM4, 911FR,EM4 deluxe, and the custom option. I chose 911FR (cause thats what I have) and it said invalid directory I tried EM4 but it didn't work either so i did the custom option. It said pick your "Mods" file and I did and it gave me a message saying that it wasn't able to locate the file and then i press ignore but it didn't work so there you have it ;)

ill give you the full details mate i press install and it says chose the game you have which were EM4, 911FR,EM4 deluxe, and the custom option. I chose 911FR (cause thats what I have) and it said invalid directory I tried EM4 but it didn't work either so i did the custom option. It said pick your "Mods" file and I did and it gave me a message saying that it wasn't able to locate the file and then i press ignore but it didn't work so there you have it ;)

Just install it to your desktop and cut and paste it to your LA mod folder

i tried the v2 because i didnt know it was the beta and found out the installer didnt work so if you truly want to try it go to the resources folder (i think) and open install 1 and then the second one then drop those into your la mod folder :1046276128_motz:

The installer does work, just use the custom instead of em4 or 911 first responders :)

and the promised screen

see if it reminds you of any iconic pictures :) em4life you might like ;)

Also BTW, the units shown are what will be replacing the USAR ;)

Guest ladder 49

hey dyson, i know you guys dont like this and im really not trying to piss anyone off or hurry andbody,please dont rush, but when i talked to u yesterday u did say youd give a APPROX realese date, again im just wondering cause im checking back and fourth on the page every 5 min to see the progress. :happy::happy::happy:

hey dyson, i know you guys dont like this and im really not trying to piss anyone off or hurry andbody,please dont rush, but when i talked to u yesterday u did say youd give a APPROX realese date, again im just wondering cause im checking back and fourth on the page every 5 min to see the progress. :happy::happy::happy:

Once I have these last few things I'll know for sure, FYI if you 'watch the topic' it emails you whenever anyone replies ;)

Also, for version 2.2 or later between me and the great Advanced Gameplay mod have created a subway system, allowing underground scenarios, and a removable ground to see into the subway, it looks amazing b2bomber get some great screens and post em ;)

The installer does work, just use the custom instead of em4 or 911 first responders :)

and the promised screen

see if it reminds you of any iconic pictures :) em4life you might like ;)

Also BTW, the units shown are what will be replacing the USAR ;)

that's awesome

Dyson, Its amazing.....So when you they will be replacing the USAR, you mean they actually look like regluar gear and not Tech gear?

Not too sure what you mean, but they will be the guys manning the rescue 1 yes :)

Oh just for you ladder 49 heres some previously unreleased screens...

em42010102717280027.th.png

em42010102717344409.th.png

em42010102717354275.th.png

em42010102717393739.th.png