Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Sorry to double post, is there a way to make fires much harder to put out? In the week I've been playing I've yet to have a fire that required more then a single hand line and they are out in minutes.

It is not the v1 map, it is completely new, and MERU multiplayer has a patch to longer fires.

It is not the v1 map, it is completely new, and MERU multiplayer has a patch to longer fires.

Oh cool, can't wait to see it. Is there anyway I can make the fire longer by myself? I'm assuming its in the freeplay parameters?

Having a bit of a problem...

On the hazmat units and rac unit the ff arent showing up..

When I spawn them it just show civilians

Is there a way to fix this?

I believe thats because the firefighters are not in their Bunker Gear, so its just the icon that shows for them. THey are still in the vehicle just the icons are different.

Hi there,

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong, i've been trying to figure out how to run this without much luck.

I installed v1, then v2, then the patch renamed and no go.

Also installed v2 and patch alone too =(

I start emergency 4, go to modifications, select manhattan mod and then after a few seconds it just hangs and em4.exe crashed.

I already set my nvidia settings to run on the nvidia processor.

And cani dispatch them via a chief or something?

No since there off map you press on the bottom left fire department check what engines ladders etc go into that fire station and call them in

Now my problem I start emergency 4, go to modifications, select manhattan mod when its done loading i press freeplay and when freeplay is done loading EM4 Crashes any help?

Now my problem I start emergency 4, go to modifications, select manhattan mod when its done loading i press freeplay and when freeplay is done loading EM4 Crashes any help?

Used to happen to me too. I'm pretty sure I just deleted every scrap of the mod that was in my Wizard Works folder then reinstalled. Hope it helps.

Used to happen to me too. I'm pretty sure I just deleted every scrap of the mod that was in my Wizard Works folder then reinstalled. Hope it helps.

Everything inside the mod folder including other mods or just Manhattan modification files?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this should work on all versions of emergency 4? Whether it be deluxe or whatever right?

think i did that and it didnt fix it

Hi Guys, Absolutely amazing mod, love playing it, love everything about it! However after a few hours of playing this in freeplay mode, I have a few suggestions if I may.

1) Can you equip the Engines with the Jaws of life, i mean, surely they wouldnt have to call in Rescue for a simple Traffic Collision (I may be wrong)

2) I Like to play full realism. When the rigs return to the Fire House, i de-bus the crew and get them out of their bunker gear, but obviously they respawn as different models, this is a nightmare to keep doing, but the effect on gameplay is very interesting. I have two points and i'd like to know if they would be possible:

a) Could an area with a table and chairs be built that they can 'sit' in when not at an emergency, im sure its just a case of wrangling some code.

b) Could a script be added so that when you open the door to the Fire house, they immedietely get up and go to their rigs?

c) Is it possible that they automatically get into bunker gear once they are in the rig for more than say, 20 seconds?

3) also, personally, i think there are too many siren choices! i get a bit baffles by them all!!!

I absolutely love the mod though! I love the distance between calls in the freeplay mode, it gives you time to play the game to the max!!!

Update:

For those who couldn't get the modification to load (if it was anybody besides me), just let it load a little longer!

What I noticed is that if i wait a minute or so for the mod to load and then I click, it gives me the windows crosshair thats loading and task manager says not responding. Happened each time. I figured ill give it a few minutes to load up and at some point it just loaded.

I went into freeplay and it seems to work fine!

I have an nvidia GT 525M and it has intel hd graphics for monitor output on the laptop (xps 15z). I selected nvidia as the one to run when game is running and it seems to work!

So far so good!

Nice work. I like the map, mostly. My only gripe is that the buildings are so tall its hard to move the camera around to be able to see. Kind of a bummer that I have to call most units in from off-map. I like to use them from a station/hospital. Not being able to redirect traffic is awkward also, is that being added?

Again, nice work!

Nice work. I like the map, mostly. My only gripe is that the buildings are so tall its hard to move the camera around to be able to see. Kind of a bummer that I have to call most units in from off-map. I like to use them from a station/hospital. Not being able to redirect traffic is awkward also, is that being added?

Again, nice work!

Due to most streets being 1 Way only redirecting the vehicles would cause alot of problems.