Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

This problem is in many others mods too, in real life car accidents can be even 3-4hours long

We dont have any very serious Car accidents that would last 24 hours. And I can assure you that in Manhattan they will do everything they can to clear a car accident and get that street open again ASAP.

On another note, 2 new V3 preview photos has been on our Facebook and Twitter.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/ManhattanModification

https://twitter.com/ManhattanMod

This problem is in many others mods too, in real life car accidents can be even 3-4hours long

Exactly! And i am educated fireman and have knowledge how we do at car accidents, and at EM4 I play the car accidents very realistic so it takes loooong time for one car accident.

We did some SD testing and, it still lags like crazy even on a basic map. But we will look some more into it

Okay, good to see it's still in progress.

I think your main problem is the size of the mod. There's a lot of stuff in there that doesn't need to be I.E. redundant vehicles, extra sounds or skins, extra wheels or buildings and file size of the mod (even if it is not being used ingame) still affects the speed because of how much harder it is for the game to locate what a vehicle should look like or what commands it should have.

Okay, good to see it's still in progress.

I think your main problem is the size of the mod. There's a lot of stuff in there that doesn't need to be I.E. redundant vehicles, extra sounds or skins, extra wheels or buildings and file size of the mod (even if it is not being used ingame) still affects the speed because of how much harder it is for the game to locate what a vehicle should look like or what commands it should have.

That's a good point were well aware of. V3 will have ONLY the stuff that is in free play. No missions buildings or anything like that

That's a good point were well aware of. V3 will have ONLY the stuff that is in free play. No missions buildings or anything like that

Good, just my 2 cents :)

Ya your right about the redundant vehicles, but it also gives the effect of several different units, they all have different vehicle ID numbers.

By redundant vehicles I meant those that aren't in-game but are included in the files.

Hi, I have some questions about real FDNY.

First, How many firefighters in ENGINE, Ladder, Rescue?

Second, Firefighter captain is at the ladder only?

Third , I heared that NYPD ESU repond to not only

law enforcement but also car accident, and I want to know does they

repond to all accident occured in there area or just respond to accident related with

Police or criminal (ex. Police car crashed with civilian car and police officer trapped or Criminal's car is crashed with

other car and criminal trapped.)

And when ESU respond to car accident . There big truck is also respond ?

I tried..

I search 'FDNY Engine' , 'FDNY ENGINE member ' , 'FDNY Rescue , Rescue member' and ladder also.

and I found some pictures that seems to the members of the vehicle. But amount of members were all different.

In some photo, six Firefighter take pictures with Engine and In some picture, 4 firefighters take pictures with Engine.. so I really confused..

repond to all accident occured in there area or just respond to accident related with

Police or criminal (ex. Police car crashed with civilian car and police officer trapped or Criminal's car is crashed with

ESU responds to various phsycial rescue's either with the FDNY or alone. They can handle everything from rope rescues all the way up to some Hazmat situations. They also respond to any SWAT call. The small trucks and the patrol units and the large trucks are the heavy resuce trucks. Each units responds according to the type of call and how much equipment and manpower is needed.

I found this article regarding Engine staffing

"Beginning February 1, the FDNY will reduce staffing by one firefighter on 60 of its engine companies so that all 194 engines in the city will be staffed with four firefighters and one officer"

http://www.fdnntv.co...ffing-Agreement

Also came across this post, granted it's from 2001.

"All 7 Squad Companies and 61 of the engine Companies ride with an officer and 5 firefighters. All other engine companies will ride with a minimum of an officer and 4 firefighters(sometimes 5 -sick time , vacations,etc.).

All 143 Ladder Companies will ride with an officer and 5 firefighters.

All 5 Rescue Companies will ride with an officer and 5 firefighters.

Hazardous Materials Co. 1 will ride with an officer and 7 firefighters.

Each Division Chief and Battalion Chief has an Aide."

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/t17344/

Hope that helps.

I personally put a NYFD captain on Engine 44 and 22 when playing the mod. I also park the squad on the map and staff it with captain and a FF with an ems bag, I use the squad to respond to medical calls.

Guys, please, help meeeeeeee:(((

I'm not an expert, but my suggestion would be to click ignore on the error window, if the game still CTD, try re-installing it while ensuring the installation program has the right path destination. It looks like a script error.

Wow thanks a lot.

I really really apprciate to u guy's good answer.

I hope u (Krisyyz , iwhite 11 ) everything going well and happy.

Have a nice holiday lol

And I also suprised to the number of firefighters staff in the vehicle.

In my country only 4 in Engine ( 1 engineer, 2. Firefighters, 1 captain(he also act as normal firefighters.)

5 in rescue ..

Okay, i did it. But i have now new problem.

I just downloaded Manhattan Modification V1, then V2, and the patch. Anyways, when it loads, i click on freeplay, and about when it gets to 100%, it crashes and returns to the desktop. It does this on the NYPD/FDNY/EMS and the FDNY/EMS freeplay modes. Any help would be appreciated. I can run any other mod, and it works great, except for the Manhattan modification.

Okay, i did it. But i have now new problem.

I just downloaded Manhattan Modification V1, then V2, and the patch. Anyways, when it loads, i click on freeplay, and about when it gets to 100%, it crashes and returns to the desktop. It does this on the NYPD/FDNY/EMS and the FDNY/EMS freeplay modes. Any help would be appreciated. I can run any other mod, and it works great, except for the Manhattan modification.

Do you have an intel graphics card?