Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Possible fix for people using AMD Phenom 9500/9600 Series.

http://www.rigsofrods.com/threads/89085-Tutorial-Improve-Performance-on-AMD-Phenom-9500-9600-Series

Run the file as admin. It needs to be ran everytime you start your computer. There is a risk of BSOD, so use at your own risk, but I have had no problems using it for over a week. Now I can run Version 1 of this mod no problem, when before is was very slow and crashed quickly.

Is it possible to play Meru about teamspeak without microphon?

Because Rafael wrote it in one of his entry`s.

I hope my english is not so bad today.

Sincerly Sebastian

Just played update 3, fixed that error i had.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, BTLLN 9 can't go to quarters, but i guess because it does not have one, it crashes with an error, however you can keep on playing if you keep on pressing retry.

EDIT: Forgot to say, good work guys, you've done a good job =)

Happy Thanksgiving in Canada!

Thanks!

I've played the updated version for about an hour. It's great! Big improvements.

One question. Is there a trick to putting out the gas line explosion at the construction site? I had ever single engine on site putting water on the fire for over 30 minutes and even sent some FF into the 2nd floor and the fire wouldn't extinguish.

two things

1)im unsure if the patch installed on my one i done it twice

2)the road down the right from El Barrios Bravest the cars cant drive past and end up blocking the road causing a huge tailback so i have to redirect them with the ATF taxi then close it off anyone else have the problem?