Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Alright for all of you that jumped the gun lets chill out yeah?

Version 2 requires you park any units you wish to use for the game, by default ALL STATIONS WILL BE EMPTY.

We also released with a few rigs not lit, because we were short on lighters, we advertised a lot, this is easy to patch though at a later date.

And the traffic, for real? We got so much grief about traffic, so we reduced it to an easily managable level.

Anyway, yeah, around 6 months work there guys, nice to see you're disappointed.

I'm sick of having to defend my mod to you guys.

Good day

Dyson

Alright for all of you that jumped the gun lets chill out yeah?

Version 2 requires you park any units you wish to use for the game, by default ALL STATIONS WILL BE EMPTY.

We also released with a few rigs not lit, because we were short on lighters, we advertised a lot, this is easy to patch though at a later date.

And the traffic, for real? We got so much grief about traffic, so we reduced it to an easily managable level.

Anyway, yeah, around 6 months work there guys, nice to see you're disappointed.

I'm sick of having to defend my mod to you guys.

Good day

Dyson

Cool, can you park any rig in any station or are certain rigs assigned to certain stations like in V1 (Dragon Fighters station, I think)? I'm looking forward to playing.

There is assigned parking with a small amount of acting engine/ladder parking, we'll be posting a full parking list soon.

And by the way, to everyone that just read the comments above and has now been put off, I'd like to assure you this is not a beta, this is a near enough bug free release that myself and rafael have put longhours in to complete, especially for 9/11.

But it's up to you guys to try it.

Ofcourse it's bug free when you remove like everything.

The only thing that had to be removed was the huge buildings.

The scripts were fine, and only needed some tweaking.

V1 was great, but not playable by many because of the huge amount of big buildings.

Remove those, tweak scripts and maybe add some more, and the vehicle adjustments and you have a V2.

This is not a V2. This is a V0.5

Sorry, Dyson.

I appreciate your work, but you kind of destroyed it.

V1 was great, but not playable by many because of the huge amount of big buildings.

Remove those, tweak scripts and maybe add some more, and the vehicle adjustments and you have a V2.

Sorry, Dyson.

Well there we go, I destroyed a mod that everyone hated on anyway. And on that note I bid you all fairwell, tried my best, but it's been thrown back in my face.

Guys, lets not complain at these guys. Like Dyson said, he put very long hours into this. It was only him and Rafael doing this with a bit of CFD here and there but you get the point. You try doing a full mod that everyone's waiting for with only two people AFTER advertising and getting no help. Some of you are good at modding. How about adding VO scripts and lighting up some trucks that aren't lit up. My point is don't complain, be happy that they're actually releasing it to you guys. Thank you Rafael and thank you Dyson for this great mod ^^.

P.S. It's because of people like you complainers why we can't get new mods. The modders end up being pressured but idk. I'm done with my rant.

Sorry, Dyson.

It has always boggled my mind why anyone would even try to create a mod anymore with all of the negative comments and pestering. Dude, WTF?

I never said the mod was bad, actually i love it. I like the part of empty fire stations. The only things that i think it could be arranged is to increase the amount of traffic just a little bit. I admit that th trafic in v1 was to high, but in this one it seems a little bit low. But that's the only thing i see "wrong". This mod is amazing and i love it, i appreciate all your effort and dedication you and your put in this. Many thanks :D

Ohw wow.

Well here's a little hint:

If you create something, you can expect critics.

The way you're responding just makes clear how childish you really are.

I'm not a hater, I just say the truth from my point of view.

@MNbug,

Fanboy more. It won't get you anywhere.

You obviously didn't play a good mod.

Again, if you make a mod or anything else. Expect critics. if you're not up for that, then you have 2 choices:

-Don't make anything

-Don't publish it.

Dyson you did an unbelievble great job on this mod, i am a experienced modder but i am estonished by the models you guys created and the way the new stretcher script works! I love your idea that a fire station default empty is.

Great job love to see more nice updates! oh and please, make the NYPD cars have a direction light! :)

Ohw wow.

Well here's a little hint:

If you create something, you can expect critics.

The way you're responding just makes clear how childish you really are.

I'm not a hater, I just say the truth from my point of view.

@MNbug,

Fanboy more. It won't get you anywhere.

You obviously didn't play a good mod.

Again, if you make a mod or anything else. Expect critics. if you're not up for that, then you have 2 choices:

-Don't make anything

-Don't publish it.

Critics are usually constructive when they report problems, not demeaning.

not complaining at all great units dyson and rafael but i can not get it to load on freeplay it just crashes 3/4s of the way through the loading screen have tried both options with and without nypd just can not get it to load not saying this is a bug but all my other mods load fine any suggestions as this is really the main mod i now wish to use!

There is assigned parking with a small amount of acting engine/ladder parking, we'll be posting a full parking list soon.

And by the way, to everyone that just read the comments above and has now been put off, I'd like to assure you this is not a beta, this is a near enough bug free release that myself and rafael have put longhours in to complete, especially for 9/11.

But it's up to you guys to try it.

so if the will be like a fix for lights etc would i be better of waiting? just id rather wait for you guys to be happy with it and fix it all but if not im happy with it

Thanks met

hey guys as per my earlier question can not get freeplay to work but just looked at the files in the folder as simply used your built in installer to install it but just found a file entitled read me seriously saying we need to have v1 and patch basically this new v2 to v1 is that correct or should I just install from the installer I have got the units in campaign fine but not on freeplay so any help would be great, but the units are fantastic really really are but just would love to have a good look at the freeplay new map you made etc so if you can give me some guidance on the install of the mod as the normal way I install mods does not seem to allow freeplay to work but I know it is something I must be doing wrong as others have mentioned the map which means they must of loaded up the freeplay map to be able to comment on it or the less traffic comments which again I love as your right was so many traffic problems before blocking units etc and you had to manual turn traffic round etc to get units through etc so this is so much better from everything I have read and seen in the updates etc but just want to be able to enjoy this for myself as following this mod have been wanting to play it for so long and units in my own personal opinion are what i personally prefer to the units of a good few other mods so not knocking them just saying that especially the ems units appeal to me more in this mod as I find them more realistic as a EMT myself!!