Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

News roundup

We've now completed all models/vehicle textures for the mod, final for v2.

The map stands at around 95% just adding details to streets and making more atmosphere with people and objects.

We're hoping to work on some new scripts, but we've already added one or two new ones, for example, we have a new 'frisk' command that is useful in MP for a PD player who hasn't been getting any calls, they can just randomly stop and search people, and might find guns, narcotics, all kinds of stuff.

And finally we welcome a new lighter, Narco, he's been working on lights for us, we'll be uploading some previews soon so stay tuned.

Anyway this topic seems to have quietened down quite a bit, not really too sure why, but hopefully we can get some interest back into our mod as we're close to delivering our second serving of Manhattan.

Any questions? Comments?

Dyson

x

Yo guys managed to get the v1 to work for just a little while on campaign only but then crashes can not load the freeplay at all but love the units I have managed to see in it so far so makes me even more so so excited for v2 hope the nypd detectives and secret service agents are still as good though!

Thanks for all the b'day messages ;) was a good birthday, anyway I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow, so here's my final update before I go.

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL BETA TESTERS ONLY**

RC 2.0.0 will be distributed to you all, all you need to do is email me with your name, EMP username and the subject BETA. Testers should already have my email, (Dyson) any testers that don't respond will be presumed idle or withdrawn from the BETA program. More info will follow after confirming you're still active.

Dyson

x

**They will already know they are eligible to test, no more are needed

To Everyone else

If you haven't figured from this announcement, almost everything is now finished! We're entering the testing stage, and we're going to be vigorously removing all and any bugs.

We've also welcomed a new lighter Narco, who has been helping with lights, we'll be sticking some light previews on real soon.