Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The first page here and the new mainpage from the homepage are beautiful, good work.

Every day I`m visit this forum, facebook and the homepage, but the pictures and news bridge the waiting periode.

Sincerly

Sebi25

Well what we do in MP is,

1. You get the game informing you of a fire.

2. If it's near your assigned firehouse you begin suiting up.

3. Then when you get the call officially by the human dispatcher (usually Rafael in testing) you are ready.

4. Send 2 guys into the road, pull the rig out, hop in, and go.

Wow, this sounds good :)

As we said before, some people are never happy and wish to dig deeper. We have released another ETA. Yet people are asking for a more specific one. We released a general one to give us enough time to finish up, rather than working to a specific week or day.

But thanks for the kind words guys. That's something we've been working on, we aren't the greatest in script edits, but we can achieve small interesting things like this.

x

Stop giving members a hard time for wanting a release date, this thread first came in August 2010. It's your very own choice to go public with your development, so for the grace of her majesty suck it up or stop doing everything in public.

It's like telling hungry people you're making them food, yet you only show them pictures of the food you're making and when they ask for when it's done you slap their fingers. That is not right in my opinion.

Stop giving members a hard time for wanting a release date, this thread first came in August 2010. It's your very own choice to go public with your development, so for the grace of her majesty suck it up or stop doing everything in public.

It's like telling hungry people you're making them food, yet you only show them pictures of the food you're making and when they ask for when it's done you slap their fingers. That is not right in my opinion.

i personally am happy to be shown snippets, it gives you something to look forward to?

every single game under the god damn sun provides snippets and small details?, you got a problem with what these guys are doing, stop looking.

these guys are doing great work, regardless of what any haters may say.

Also, it's against the TOS to ask about release dates, so I wouldn't start with that unless you want a warning/ban

In my opinion the team does a great work, but it`s great when the show new pictures and give some new informations.

A great mod need time, to put in good ideas and clean some mistakes.

Today I don`t found the Manhatten-Mod inside Facebook, what happen?

Sincerly

Sebi25

a) Had I not gone public I would not have got the help and support from members such as Rettungstier or Rafael, who has been resposible for the huge improvement in progress.

b) Asking for a release date is against the ToS of the site, so I'm within my rights.

c) I very rarely give ANYONE a hard time, but when I've already released a rough ETA I think I'm within my rights to get a little ticked off.

Right

I agree with that you can edit your post and do not double it. :huh:

you agree with what exactly? :gruebel: that makes to sense

Agree

and Manhattan Mod is still in Facebook just try to get there through the first page here :happy:

Before you post..

Think - is it relevant/important/a reasonable contribution to the subject matter. These posts are all irrelevant, off topic and at worst pointless.

I'm not acting as a Moderator here, just trying to avoid the waves of spam.

So back on topic, just been re-working the map a little more. Most things wont be noticeable because I never showed the previous versions but just re-worked most of East side, adding projects, more traffic and some Downtown tweaks.

x