Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

What about duane station which walls will it be in?

I prefer wooden walls.

And one more a few weeks ago you did the poll about ladders, the ladder 15 won isn't it a tower ladder?

Here is a interesting photo: http://www.fire-engi...number19685.asp

This makes really no sense. Since the New York Mod came with their awesome models it just became something stupid. Its now like every New York Mod ''you guys are fag**ts or like that or g*ay and are low'' It doesn't make any sense to say that. These people Dyson and Rafael are working very hard to make a mod for YOU guys not for their self. And some n**bs can't even make that kind of high poly models. I Have seen the poly count of the tower ladders, and no one is possible to make the same model with the exact (or higher) amount of polygons. But you guys are going to say "Yes the New York Mod can.'' But thats the New York Mod with modders with more than 4 years of expirience. I won't say this guys aren't pro, because they are doing a great job! C'mon guys keep it up. I'm very looking forward to the release. Its just like when i was 8 and getting a Christmas present so nervous i am for this release! Keep it up!

They are hoping, but a new release date has not yet been confirmed. According to the site, beta testing has already started and the mod should be released by New Year's at the most.

Development is still in Prog. But with people continuing to ask for the release date dyson said he will not be posting many updates for a while

So its expected to be released in the next two days? Awesome (Y)

Very Unlikely

It was due to be released the 16th of December, but has been delayed. They are hoping for it to be out by Christmas, but definitely by New Year's. You can always check the site for information here: http://www.manhattan-mod.org/

Around New Years, if not after

will be released some demo or free beta for christmas?. Please tell me that yes. It will be best present for me.

Pre-Release Demo/Open Beta will probably not happen