Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Not earlier no, but you will get it first I believe, or you need to be a member to actually get it.

But not earlier.

@josh41 this wont push the release date forward, from not it can only go backwards. But we still aim to hit the deadline.

Looks pretty nice, are you going to change also the button of the EMS/Police/FD/Tech selection?

Maybe but not for the main release, that is part of the main GUI which would be across all mods, so if you played LA mod it'd have NYPD FDNY etc :)

Not earlier no, but you will get it first I believe, or you need to be a member to actually get it.

But not earlier.

@josh41 this wont push the release date forward, from not it can only go backwards. But we still aim to hit the deadline.

oh ok well you guys have done such a great job with this and the WTC mod congrats to you guys:)

Hey guys, the building is still there but there wont be a fire alarm sound with it maybe just flashing lights. On the other hand Ive been working on Manhattan Multiplayer. http://www.manhattan-mod.org/apps/forums/show/6464074-multiplayer

It will be based on the same map texture but it will have a New Jersey style with the custom buildings from freeplay replacing the old ones. Im still looking to test it with some of the beta testers but its a good to go. Looking forward to release guys. Go ahead and make clans, what have yous and what have you nots. Enjoy

I mean the yellow tapes, not blue barricades.

They were buggy to hell so they'e been dropped.

NEWS:

BETA TESTERS READ TOO PLEASE

Had a few last minute bugs that have risen up, originally causing a CTD, but has been resolved. But a really pesky bug still remains, it defies my logic so I'm trying to figure out what the issue is.

This has therefore meant that BETA testing is postponed until further notice (no point in getting you to test an already flawed version). I'm also pretty majorly busy so I'm tight on time to upload etc and fix these issues. So yeah that's where I'm at, this may cause disturbances to the predicted release date, I apologize for that, but I wont rush hastily into releasing.

So yeah...

Dyson

x