Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I hope you guys working on the mod don't think I'm criticizing their work, because I'm not. I've been on Dyson's youtube page and have read every page in this thread.

I just think 143 pages of "what do you guys think" is a bit over the top. I'm sorry 144 now that I've stirred up this hornet's nest.

I sincerely (and I mean it) hope this gets released. If I was a rich man, I would've already sent Hoppah some money just to say thanks for such an awesome project he started with the LA Mod. The same would go for anyone who's created a mod that I was able to enjoy.

Keep putting up screens and asking people if they like it, if that's what gives you an adrenaline rush.

You know what gives me an adrenaline rush ????????? Mods that actually get released. : )

P.S. I played 2.3 a little while back. I liked the change of scenery and FDNY/NYPD equipment. Too buggy to play for more than 30 minutes though.

P.P.S. Dyson and Rafael both sound like they are young. I could be wrong, but this is what people call "constructive criticism". When you grow up and enter the real world, you will then know what I'm talking about. Or you could stomp your feet and cry. Makes no difference to me. I probably won't check back in for a little while, but by all means please don't hesitate to call me names and/or ban me. But seriously, good luck with the mod.

I get your point, but don't patronize with the young element. Rafael was new to modding, so his style was to show off his work to gain gratification to see that it was indeed good. However I preferred to release a screen demoing something new we were trying, such as youtube videos and new units. I often (and this is no disrespect to Rafael) told him to hold back on the screens via email (ask him, he'll agree). Recently I've released a screen every now and again, it's arguements like this that have taken up most of this forum.

Way back on topic, work has resumed, buildings are under way for generic buildings, the map is really coming along, I'll be sure to email you all when it's done..

Ok, I think the debate has lasted long enough here. Time to get back on topic.

Any post below this line concerning this argument will result in a warning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey i have a problem.

After downloading the mod today, and putting the map file in to the la mod packeds (what whas included) and i have put them in the em4 ?od directory i can start the mod,, but when starting the game it go's backt to desktop. I don't have problems with other mods. Em i missing something or what can be the problem??

Ah, sorry man, we've got a very strong team covering all aspects already :)

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY guys! thanks for the continued support, everything is looking amazing so far, shocking ourselves haha

Anyway thanks! :cheers-mate::cheers::holdglass:

Thx pm me some pictures if you can and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :drink::cheers-mate::cheers:

yes i have the deluxe version installed. I also have the normal version. I start the game in the normal map btw.

i also have installed now the normal version of em4.

And also there its not working. but do i need the la mod installed first or are al the files included?