Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Any update on the buses? I know your using Dyson's F-350, but you keep changing the wheels, and I like the first wheels you put on it, instead of those steel ones, I know it is a bit unrealistic, but it looks cool..

I'm back and work s once again resumed (never really stopped)

To re-cap some Q&A.

1- Yes we will be changing the menus

2-No you will not get any crashes for script errors

3- The 9/11 units will be textured to look destroyed and also some model edits to make engines look ruined.

Any more questions 'm happy to answer.

News-

ETA of release is going to be pushed back (more news on release as we approach beta stage)

A video touring the new map will be available soon so stay tuned.

New models to appear on the front page over the next few weeks.

Dyson

x

Great dyson is back ill be back the 7th :)

I found this video really interesting and rare because it shows the FDNY responding to the World Trade Center Pre 9-11. The WTC was a busy place and it kept the emergency services busy themselves. At 126 Engine 10 and 6 pull up via the liberty street enterance followed by a battalion chief and engine 4 with a unknown truck in the back I couldnt see.

Have you finished the map or the map ideas?

Nope the map is still under work, I'd say it's about 55% done. Plenty of new stuff for eye candy though, I hope you'll all spend the first few times of playiing, just checking out the map :D

Nope the map is still under work, I'd say it's about 55% done. Plenty of new stuff for eye candy though, I hope you'll all spend the first few times of playiing, just checking out the map :D

Thats what I do every time I open up the new freeplay map dyson haha. Anyway heres some more I candy I managed to model a new building (5 World Trade Center) even though I am on vacation.

untitled-1.png

untitled2.png

untitled3.png

hey when do u think the mod will be released and where is the map?

hey,

Can i ask you to don't ask for release dates, its anooying for the creators of this mod. If you look some pages down you can see the map.

i fixed the NYsubmod i can play freeplay now!!! :cheers-mate:

how do you fix it?

An .exe installer may be made, but for most a manual installer will be the weapon of choice. It's just far more reliable and with a tutorial is insanely easy to do :)

Hope this helped

Dyson

An .exe installer may be made, but for most a manual installer will be the weapon of choice. It's just far more reliable and with a tutorial is insanely easy to do :)

Hope this helped

Dyson

Hope this helped

Dyson

Hope this helped

Dyson

Dyson your gonna have to stop double posting or im going to permanately ban you !! Haha i kid.

Ive been in the works ln the works with a new exe installer that will manually install everything in the right places and will give you some previews to look at while you wait ;) who said i didnt know how to make a program! Haha

Dyson your gonna have to stop double posting or im going to permanately ban you !! Haha i kid.

Ive been in the works ln the works with a new exe installer that will manually install everything in the right places and will give you some previews to look at while you wait ;) who said i didnt know how to make a program! Haha

darn new layout confusing me xD and well we had an exe before, but people still run into the same amount of issues so we scrapped it, so just bear that in mind ;)

I noticed a few problems. Now I don't feel like going through 140 pages to just find someone who posted the problem. The wheels on the vans at the top were a little bit out of place. When I told my engineer to activate floodlight and rotated it, it immediately crashed to desktop. The 3rd one was in the beginning was when the alarm goes off and the firefighters get into their trucks. The fire fighters from the other two stations and not the main one were not spawning firefighters. It spawned firefighters from the main station and then sent them running all the way across the map to the 2 other fire stations. 4th. Some of the vehicles e.g. engine or RA's park in weird positions round the map. And the final one. The 5th . In the beginning, it says there is one casualty in the area, in an apartment. But it's not reachable, even by ladder. So if you would look at these problems, that would be great.

But the rest is cool. I like the army and SWAT skins.

Cheers,

Dutycalls

I noticed a few problems. Now I don't feel like going through 140 pages to just find someone who posted the problem. The wheels on the vans at the top were a little bit out of place. When I told my engineer to activate floodlight and rotated it, it immediately crashed to desktop. The 3rd one was in the beginning was when the alarm goes off and the firefighters get into their trucks. The fire fighters from the other two stations and not the main one were not spawning firefighters. It spawned firefighters from the main station and then sent them running all the way across the map to the 2 other fire stations. 4th. Some of the vehicles e.g. engine or RA's park in weird positions round the map. And the final one. The 5th . In the beginning, it says there is one casualty in the area, in an apartment. But it's not reachable, even by ladder. So if you would look at these problems, that would be great.

But the rest is cool. I like the army and SWAT skins.

Cheers,

Dutycalls

Yeah few minor bugs, all adressed I believe, the new version will be a vast improvement :)

I have not been keeping up to date with this mod but I remember watching a video before it was released of guys being able to go up and ventilate the roofs off the ladder trucks and the engines capable of picking up hydrants does that still exist in this mod???

I have not been keeping up to date with this mod but I remember watching a video before it was released of guys being able to go up and ventilate the roofs off the ladder trucks and the engines capable of picking up hydrants does that still exist in this mod???

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the New York Modification. (They have pictures in their topic.) As far as I can remember, roof ventilations were never mentioned in this submod.