Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey what are you talking about? The cab is the only thing that is not mine i modelled the ladder from scratch! Dyson told me to use the current cab model and model the ladder behind it so i dont know if the cab is your model but the ladder is mine dude

nope the cab is bama123's, but the point remains, 0% your work dude.

Proof-

Here's your model -

Here is the one in the mod -

Is that his ^^ well i had no idea whos the cab was cause i was fairly new with the team so whoevers it is i modified it a bit and thanks

nope you used the cab from the marauder II cab provided by Bama

Anyway regardless thanks for your outbust FDNYportu :|

1046276160_schildbacktotopic.gif

More screens will be posted soon.

Reece was un-able to finish that model, however we do have another precinct that is almost finished.

Yes there will be a new map, see post 1 for a preview of it :)

The model may be in the mod if i get around to finishing it ;)

little italy is a good Idea but im trying to finish Chinatown texturing before anything.

I finished all the models and layed them out in the way I think would look nice. Ill see if Dyson is up for editing the freeplay map. The people who werent quick enough to see the screens are just gonna have to wait till we post in game ones ;)

little italy is a good Idea but im trying to finish Chinatown texturing before anything.

I finished all the models and layed them out in the way I think would look nice. Ill see if Dyson is up for editing the freeplay map. Heres some shots for all of you.

I'll try and fit it in, gonna be hard though as all the buildings in em4 are square haha

Great find, and yes expect many fires like that.

I've only played the mod a little so far, but I did have big fires like that :D

You're not going to make big fire's?? Aww come on dyson I love big fire's they are so fun to try and put out! Please could you include a few? thanks.

I said there WILL be big fires, but I'm going to do some trial and error to stop the fires spreading to fast, making cars and certain buildings immune to fire, that way the whole neighbourhood wont go up in 5 seconds.

Secondly, there will be some new enterable buildings, but to make every building enterable would take far too long. However we are intending to make highrise packs to replace the coiled firehouse for a more authentic feel ;)