Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Currently got 89 subscribers on my youtube channel, if I can get 100 I'll release one or two new screens, 1 screen per 5 subscribers ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAshleydyson

There's so much going on in the mod right now you wouldn't believe. Keeping it all under wraps for now though ;)

You all have me to thank for this great idea :P

I love it!

and I subscribed right now!

how many fire station there will be?

There will only be 2 stations, possibly a third but that's subjective to a few things :) but the two main firehouses will be Ten House and Duane St.

The dispatch system has also been altered. So rather than just sending whatever you want, you will get a primary call asking for - e.g engine 10 and EMS to respond to a call. You will then respond and if you need any extra assistance you can. I think it gives it more of a realistic theme. Thoughts? :)

I think 3 fire stations whit less equipement whitch one will give more realistic to the mod but its yours mod not mine...

Dyson do you remember me?

I help you find how to make that SWAT Officers can use M4. :happy:

Haha yeah back when I was new to EM4 :') but yeah it will either mean R1 has its own station, or always spawns from out of map, depends on whether we get round to modeliing rescue 1's house :)

I'm not blood thirsty yet and the threat of it + Im part of the development team = unlimited access. Dont worry dyson will be posting new things soon. just talked to him, his having some technical difficulties.

I'm not blood thirsty yet and the threat of it + Im part of the development team = unlimited access. Dont worry dyson will be posting new things soon. just talked to him, his having some technical difficulties.

well I have some pics but I dont know if I should post them yet reece you have a way I can contact you ?