Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The rapid deployment one I think.....?

Yes fixed :D

Something weird happened this morning though, when I installed the LA mod to see if they would work separately somehow all of my new work has been reset, my map has changed and units have been changed, yet models I have imported in between still exist, really weird, so basically I have to do 2 days work again :(

x

The update is grat, but are you going to set up the traffic a bit

PS: Will the player be able to open the ambulance doors?

Keep up the good work, :grinsevil:

Berg

set up the traffic? personally i want busy streets, but people dont like that so there's not much i can do. There may be an option Im trying to figure it out

There is. I does not work in base game but in "options" of the base game there are levels. Easy, Medium and Hard. Could traffic levels be configured just for that? For example, setting it to easy has low traffic, medium... well medium, and hard... well thats blindin' obvious.

hmm I'll look into that

Yeah any PMs about beta testers arent relevant at the moment, anyway here's an update, adding more realistic car crashes, here's one in game.

RTA involving one vehicle and an FDNY truck

based on ladder 107's crash

http://www.firecompa...667_thumb.pjpeg

Thoughts? :)

Maybe i am thinking crazy things.... But, u could add a situation or scenario on which there was a chase and some cars get into a building, parking lot or something like that; but not only having the injure suspects, but having some police involve on the situation and get injured or anything like that... Or adding as a consecuence of the chase a shooting amount suspects and police sorry.... :sorrysign::prop: thinking crazy things...

Maybe i am thinking crazy things.... But, u could add a situation or scenario on which there was a chase and some cars get into a building, parking lot or something like that; but not only having the injure suspects, but having some police involve on the situation and get injured or anything like that... Or adding as a consecuence of the chase a shooting amount suspects and police sorry.... :sorrysign::prop: thinking crazy things...

Well I'm mainly working on the RTAs because all the ones from LA mod seem to be 9 car pile ups :P which is pretty unlikely, I prefer one or two car accidents that are easy to clear and you can take your time with :)

Well I'm mainly working on the RTAs because all the ones from LA mod seem to be 9 car pile ups :P which is pretty unlikely, I prefer one or two car accidents that are easy to clear and you can take your time with :)

I was thinking on that situation because i personally was involved on one (not on US). I added it to your last map on the parking lot of the wallmart containers; but as i didnt know how to script the situation, i deleted it...

Good work, hoping to enjoy your new addins and making my works hours more faster playing your mod.