Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

looks good just add alot of yellow cab and buses

Well I did, then everyone complained there were too many haha but I shall be doing

Yeh the first picture does have some light problems. No biggy though lol. Still looks amazing as ever before

Thanks

ahha I know, that's why I took the second, the first had long summer day setting on, so it was like really sunny, and the time was 2pm haha :) Thanks for the feedback though, I'll keep you all updated

x

No squad unit in next and last version... Why dont you make high rise unit with hazmat vehicle???

Will you fix problems with 2nd station when hazmat cant lieve station...

And if you can, make it possible fire in high rise building... Its only small fire what is not spreading in other construction...

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean...

And good luck in making new version...

No squad unit in next and last version... Why dont you make high rise unit with hazmat vehicle???

Will you fix problems with 2nd station when hazmat cant lieve station...

And if you can, make it possible fire in high rise building... Its only small fire what is not spreading in other construction...

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean...

And good luck in making new version...

The high rise buildings can set on fire, but cant be combated by entering the building (as much as I'd love to do that :( haha )

no,no, i was thinking on high rise building like wtc with wood construction...

When i have fire on thet buildings, its only small fire and you can easy knock down thet fire...

well most of the skyscrapers have a wooden inner structure so the fire burns upwards and out of control :D

I have managed to fix all known bugs so far (I believe, need to test though) the only remaining tasks are working on new units/ the map/ CFD working on new lights.

Just thought you'd all appreciate a progress update.

Will be starting v2.4 private beta testing soon, so beta testers will be selected shortly.

Dyson

x

Looks nice, but will the police cars still park on the side of the police station??

:grinsevil:

But still... Awsome!! :smoke: :smoke: :danke:

Yeah yeah, there will be police cars parked up just for looks, but also 3 parking spaces at the side for active units :)

Dyson, I don't come here often but if your in need of beta testers I'd be happy to help I'm on a break right now and I don't have shit to do...

Well I'm still working yet but thanks noted :) oh and could people please vote out of 10 on the submod (including updates you have seen) in terms of a submod and compared to other submods, the results will be averaged and it will allow me to show what you (the player) thinks of the submod, and hopefully other mods/submods will follow the same system and we can get an idea of how good or bad a mod is without having to download it :D

Also don't foget to subscribe to my youtube channel, for updates before they're posted on here..

http://www.youtube.c.../TheAshleydyson

hoping to hit 100 subscribers soon :D

x

Small update:

the NY submod will now stand completely aside from any other LA submods :)

This may have already been answered but I didnt feel like scrolling through dozens of pages so... Will the problems with units not leaving station 3 and the hazmat at station 2 be fixed? Also is there going to be an all new map?

The map isn't new, however it is being reworked, I have dropped the 3rd firehouse to remove all those related bugs, and the other known bugs have been removed. :)

Anyone interested in seeing all the currently available units check out the youtube channel ;D