Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey that new missions will be in next version or what...you know that like steam pipe explosion etc...and for me it works good but when i say to swat officers to draw weapon, game freeze and then crash...anyway great work :holdglass:

the SWAT issue I dunno about, unless your on about the ones at the UN building? As for missions I am finishing them off still ;)

So far these are all of the bugs,glitches,and crashes i have found

• Problem with the spawns on free-play (You already know about this)
  • Problem with fire-stations (You already know about this)
  • If there is a medical emergency at the prison the only way to get the prisoner out of the prison is by helicopter (Please make the prison accessible)
  • The ladder truck and brush patrol truck are messed up (Both missing texture, Brush truck model is messed up)
  • Placing a barrier (Crime Scene tape) causes a crash to desktop
  • The texture on the Charger is messed up
  • The border patrol charger is screwed up (Doors are messed up)
  • The door on the back of Rescue 1 is black

I just want to tell you about the bugs, glitches and crashes i have experienced

Quincy

So far these are all of the bugs,glitches,and crashes i have found

I just want to tell you about the bugs, glitches and crashes i have experienced

Quincy

The prison is accessable, I send paramedics all the time :)

The ladder texture is something on your end, as for the charger and some other things, they are disabled in game, in the editor I have them ready to work on.. so yeah :)

The prison is accessable, I send paramedics all the time :)

The ladder texture is something on your end, as for the charger and some other things, they are disabled in game, in the editor I have them ready to work on.. so yeah :)

Ok Thanks, Can you tell me how the prison is accessible?

hey dyson why dont you reskin some random civil person and put him with jail costume and put them in jail instead of the MISSING PROTOTYPE dummies cause they burn themselves everytime the hoop gets on fire and they hit the ground xD

hey dyson why dont you reskin some random civil person and put him with jail costume and put them in jail instead of the MISSING PROTOTYPE dummies cause they burn themselves everytime the hoop gets on fire and they hit the ground xD

I have done, have they not shown up? nixweiss.gif

nope unless i did it wrong wink.gif what folder did u put it in? ill try again

Probably my bad, just see if anyone else reports it :) did you say it wasnt the UN staff?

i tried downloading the file and it didn't work for me at all. I let it download and after that the box dissapeared and nothing popped up after that. Can anyone help me please?

Someone posted an alternative link a few pages backtry that

On a lighter note, just real bored at 3 in the morning so I decided to search NY submod in google, I was amazed to find people on french/german/spanish/polish forums, made me smileadded with the 1,200 downloads, so here's to you people that have believed in this small mod from the start holdglass.gif

http://www.emergency-espana.com/noticias/83-nueva-version-del-ny-submod.html some spanish blog about the NY submod haha grinsevil.gif

Someone posted an alternative link a few pages backtry that

On a lighter note, just real bored at 3 in the morning so I decided to search NY submod in google, I was amazed to find people on french/german/spanish/polish forums, made me smileadded with the 1,200 downloads, so here's to you people that have believed in this small mod from the start holdglass.gif

http://www.emergency-espana.com/noticias/83-nueva-version-del-ny-submod.html some spanish blog about the NY submod haha grinsevil.gif

OMG what is it saying. I recognized the word magnifico lol!

Hey, i have some missing skins on the FS1 ladder and FBI comm. vehicle won't appear when i dispatch it. Some other fire vehicles is messed up too. Have i done something wrong when i installed this mod or is it just because beta? :gruebel:

Well, anyways, great job Dyson and others, love this mod!