Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I my self had just finished redoing my vehicle paths so they could move smoothly and plus I have the EM vehicles getting thru on the center lane.

You wanna be nice and tell me how to do that? =)

How'd you get them passing through the centre lane, I hadn't put much thought into it

Go to your editor map and than Ctrl F7 and put it in center of highway than take the direction lines to the center. Change the subject, I recommend that you put some more Fire hydrants on the maps. Some people do not know how to edit and not edit savvy. I also have it that the EM vehicles can drive on outer lanes and move over to next lane to avoid construction on the outer lane.

I'm going to leave the forum for an hour or more to test my editing. see you all soon. :rolleyes:

Yea Squads help at fires and can work as a ladder or engine company. They also have some hazmat training and other types of training like tech rescue or trench rescue...things like that.

Yea Squads help at fires and can work as a ladder or engine company. They also have some hazmat training and other types of training like tech rescue or trench rescue...things like that.

oh squads, yeah I may do :)

also beggining work on a new map :) using w00ds as the base :)

Cool, hey I have an idea and it worked for me. Go to thebravest.com and listen to your favorite borough. Change the tab back to your game (or start your game) and listen to the fdny whilst playing your game. It sounds cool to me!

Did you ever figure out why the units have to go from station one to three and the same box operates the same one?

I can't get it to work. I unzipped it, moved it to my mods folder and clicked on the 911 FR mod-installer, but it doesn't show up.

I can't get it to work. I unzipped it, moved it to my mods folder and clicked on the 911 FR mod-installer, but it doesn't show up.

Make sure the folder is set up correct. When you enter the mods folder click on the folder for this mod, if you have the models,audio,prototypes and so forth, then ou have it right, but if you only see a single folder, your files are buried to deep.

you need to merge the NY mod file with the La mod file

No you dont. Thats part of the reason this mod is over 1GB when extracted because it has everything you need.

Dyson if you eliminated alot of the Civil cars mod frm with in your mod, you would slim the mod down alot. The models folder on this is 700+MB alone and most of that is the civil cars. The civil models add up to 500 MB. I really dont see a reason in including 500 MB worth of civil models. Dont get me wrong I am all for adding civil cars but maybe cut some out or atleast go through and see about removing some polygons or something. But thats just a suggestion. It is your project.

Dyson absoulte amazing I love it I have a alot of bugs but instead of ranting in raving ill say this, I love the game play and models, im very pleased. I cant wait till the next edition comes out and the bug free version, be beggers cant be choosers so i can wait. lol anyway hope u had a merry christmas and keep up the work!

It could use some slight work(I think thats just a rough draft because you cut and paste over the actual loading screen) but overall that looks great!

Yeah, I don't have the original dimensions of that center piece, nor the background element so your statement is correct. I just captured the screen and then did a square cut out of that screenshot.

Yeah, I don't have the original dimensions of that center piece, nor the background element so your statement is correct. I just captured the screen and then did a square cut out of that screenshot.

Just a suggetion for you. On the NYPD side instead of having an FDNY firefighter, you could put either an ESU Truck or an ESU officer. I just think it may stick to the theme better