Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Well, putting out an APB! Would anyone like to help with this mod? I'm from the bronx but sadly, I have no accent like that. Also note, I'm only doing fire related calls ATM.

This game is weirdly coincidental.... While I was listening to thebravest.com, E07 (I think) was called to a car fire and right after that, there was a vehicle fire in the game. Hope something like that happens again. I'll get a bunch of manhole and room fires lol. Thank s again, for the mod. I'm trying to put some new voices into the Battalion chiefs voice so it could sound more like NYC. I just don't like hearing the guy calling for a lightforce anymore haha.

I sometimes listen to thebravest but I don´t understand much thing, my english is not as good :)

Now I´m gonna install the submod...

Guest egghead935677

Whee can i find the mods folder on my computer? I have searched my computer and there isn't a mods folder that i can place the ny submod folder in to play? Please help anyone? :unsure:

Guest egghead935677

Thanks for that link, it helped and i am one step closer. Now that i have my folder los angles mod v2.0 in my emergency 4 mods folder how do i create an application in order to play the game? At the moment it is just a folder? thanks for ur help so far :)

Thanks for that link, it helped and i am one step closer. Now that i have my folder los angles mod v2.0 in my emergency 4 mods folder how do i create an application in order to play the game? At the moment it is just a folder? thanks for ur help so far :)

Create an application? It's a modification for Emergency 4. Open EM4 and i think the rest should be self explanatory....

Right I believe I've sorted almost all the bugs except for the rapid deployment for e216 (still no idea about that) but the next stage, I plan to renew all skins and models over a long period, adding details etc and just improving textures, in that time hopefully Bama123 will have finished his models and then I can take a look at reece's models and B2Bomber's ESU and begin UVing them :)

Also I'm going to be adding extra 'voices' as mentioned, already have with a few, you may have noticed some when you arrest people etc, but yeah that's where I'm at :)

As for the tape, having some issues with it myself so I'll leave the patch for now, just don't use the tape :)

@Xplorer the rescue 1 getting stuck was because the gate was named something like fs_gate05a when the VO was named gate04a just in case that applies to your issue ;)

dyson

x

Guest egghead935677

Ok.. I have the Ny submod installed now and i can access it.. but when i load up the freeplay (endless game) it crashs to the desktop when it is fully loaded? :wall: Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Ok.. I have the Ny submod installed now and i can access it.. but when i load up the freeplay (endless game) it crashs to the desktop when it is fully loaded? :wall: Any ideas on what could be causing this?

it happened to me the same problem ..

If you have the deluxe version just use the normal map

if you do not have the deluxe version does not know how to help

@Dyson So the patch will not be released?

Sorry but I do not understand English and the translator translates the wrong way

Have i not copied the new maps across properly then?

it happened to me the same problem ..

If you have the deluxe version just use the normal map

if you do not have the deluxe version does not know how to help

@Dyson So the patch will not be released?

Sorry but I do not understand English and the translator translates the wrong way

If you are using deluxe change the name of the freeplay.e4m to dfreeplay.e4m

and no the patch will not be being released, or atleast not at the moment :)

Right I believe I've sorted almost all the bugs except for the rapid deployment for e216 (still no idea about that)

@Xplorer the rescue 1 getting stuck was because the gate was named something like fs_gate05a when the VO was named gate04a just in case that applies to your issue ;)

dyson

x

As for the rapid deployment, I assume it just does not work? Check LARapidDeployment.script You need to add the prototype in there. ;)

As for the gate thing, sadly no that probably wont help me, but thanks for the update :)