Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Looks good; add private ambulances is a great idea :12:

Are you going to do this?

Umm I don't wanna have millions of ambulances, I just choose the first one that hadn't already been done :) there will be 2 max :P

Very nice ambulance

Thanks heres some updated screens,

Riots outside the UN building

em42010121616373348.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also a bomb in downtown (busy nigh)

em42010121616232194.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hoep you like them :)

looking good, what kind of riot controls have you added dyson, cos they never easy to control and is it possible in this one to treat minor injuries without taking them to hospital?

ATM they're just like regular ambulances, and as for minor injuries, is that even possible? :P

EPIC RIOT FAIL!! I see that you have eleven injured haha! I love it. Great addition to the game. Also, if you do New York Presbyterian, you have to add the old 80's sirens haha.

EPIC RIOT FAIL!! I see that you have eleven injured haha! I love it. Great addition to the game. Also, if you do New York Presbyterian, you have to add the old 80's sirens haha.

I'll see what I can do, and yeah, they're turned nasty quick and attacked the UN security :( fun though :D

Wow nearly a GB? :Oo My submod is only 218 MB when compressed to an EM4 mod file. Looks good from the little I have seen. Havent played em4 for awhile so when this gets done downloading sometime next year, I might crack it open and give it a shot. I hope the stability has improved since last time around. Keep up the good work!

Wow nearly a GB? :Oo My submod is only 218 MB when compressed to an EM4 mod file. Looks good from the little I have seen. Havent played em4 for awhile so when this gets done downloading sometime next year, I might crack it open and give it a shot. I hope the stability has improved since last time around. Keep up the good work!

Yeah I think I've stripped it down now, I had massively increased the size of the skin to add more detail but now I have reduced the size now :) as for stability, I believe it is, beta testing this weekend to find out :D

Guest kings82

I cant even get the download link :( after i click on **Version 2.1 (some bugs though)** at the beginning of the page it takes me to another page of comments where i can click on a link and it takes me to a website where there are links, after that i have no clue what to do, ive tried copying the links and putting it on my URL but it just takes me back to the same place, PLEASE HELP ME, this seems like a very cool mod and i have the first one but i cant seem to get this one :(

Thanks Dyson for taking my advice and do have another. As for the Read me file, I would suggest having another read me file for instructions on how to install the Mod as you have 2 additional zip folders and I'm not sure if we have to one by one move the files to the existing folders.

Not everyone see things the same or think the same. :idee:

Guest WizzySp

When copying the map patch do i just copy the entire folder into the LA Mod folder or do i copy whats inside the map folder which is maps and texture into the La Folder?

Here's the low down guys, theres so many possibilities of why something is happening, I can't anticipate all of your computer issues, I just make it as stable as possible on my own, if anyone has spare time to help people out with any of their issues please do :)