Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Click on it than hold down the Ctrl key and right click and hold.

Please go back to my last posting and see the pick of the Tab. I want to Run as administrator but I don't have the capability.

Are you the admin on your computer? If its a shared comp and your not admin you can't access administrative privilages

Are you the admin on your computer? If its a shared comp and your not admin you can't access administrative privilages

I am the Admin.......

What .exe file?

If your going to have snow on the map, don't forget the snow plows. They are dump trucks with plows in front of them.

I finally got it guys and I want to thank those who helped me. :danke:

post-2116-0-53888100-1292393303.jpg

post-2116-0-74887300-1292393313.jpg

post-2116-0-01061200-1292393323.jpg

Dyson just checked your youtube channel OMFG !!! Lol great work as alawys cant wait for the release !!! I love the 3rd Station looks sweet.... I also wonder in the Main House will the 3rd bay (by dispatch) hold the Battalion Chief or is that always open? Once again great work my freind

Hello

I have installed the version 2.1 (Yes, i know that have bugs, but i only whant to see how is), the instalation is finished with no errors. (In 911 First Responders)

I start the game, load the MOD and when i start loading the Endless or Challenge they load fine, when the progress bar finish the game close with any error.

Anyone know why this happens ?

Regards

PS- I resolved the problem!

I think I have solve my problem and I just want to thank you to the persons that helped me in my little struggle. I have more time for this right now and the last month due to an illness I have that's keeping me from work. I'm still going threw test and I have another tomorrow evening. I manage to sit at my desk and tinker with this project as I have the great pleasure of doing this. :krank:

@Reece already have a light esu, but a heavy esu would be cool, but I am having issues with the models you send, none of them open in anything? :s good work though

@Merritlong thanks :) as for the batt chief vehicle, it spawns round the corner ;) so the 3rd door remains shut all the time (to give sapce for a work area for dispatch) hope this is the answer to your question.

And for everyone else, just recieved some lights done by em4life and they look sweet and will be hitting my channel soon ;) so keep an eye out

also 3/5 beta testers now, so I'm expecting to release between 19th-24th december :)

Hy Dyson. Sounds great! Can't wait to try it out. Hey did anyone ever do the Seagrave Aerialscope for this submod? I know that you said that it might be included. I was wondering if it will make it into this version?

It's not been done, but now its really close to the top of my to do list :D

just a quick question...

does the new 2.1, or whatever update, include the map?

nope, but I patched 2.1.1 page 36 or something with the map and a few fixes.

Also all beta testers selected now thanks :)

Hey Dyson,

Don't you think it would be a good Idea to put your youtube link on your first input on page one? so it won't be hard to find for the others? :gruebel:

Just a friendly suggestion...

Hey Dyson,

Don't you think it would be a good Idea to put your youtube link on your first input on page one? so it won't be hard to find for the others? :gruebel:

Just a friendly suggestion...

Update:

Working on new models between me and bama1234, and adding some private ambulances :)