Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I Keep getting this error and i have no clue what it means....

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Resources\Install1.zip'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at System.IO.File.OpenRead(String path)

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.get_ReadStream()

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding, EventHandler`1 readProgress)

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding)

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName)

at Xplorer4x4.Form1.Timer3_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Resources\Install1.zip'.

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding, EventHandler`1 readProgress)

at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(String fileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Encoding encoding)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I return to my last post, I suggest waiting for the next version. Any issues with the installer can be fixed by just opening the resources folder and manually installing :)

hope this helped

I am guessing that this is what you get when you are trying to install it. If you are trying to install it, this error occurs when you don't run the installer as an administrator. You should be able to right click and see "run program as administrator," just click that and if it asks you if you want to run it click allow.

Hey Dyson, :idee:

Now that the link for youtube is on page one, why not put that map patch on page one as well? I think being helpful to the people that have faith in your mod and you.

Hey Dyson, :idee:

Now that the link for youtube is on page one, why not put that map patch on page one as well? I think being helpful to the people that have faith in your mod and you.

I had a brief look but couldn't find it, and besides the new version is nearly out so may aswell just wait :)

Also I have decided to add one major moe unit, the nypd port authority which will exclusivly patrol the docks :)

Also I have decided to add one major moe unit, the nypd port authority which will exclusivly patrol the docks :)

Sounds good. A suggestion for the map, changing the drainage canal by a river could be more like New York than LA and would be more space for missions in water.

Update: delayed beta testing due to some internet issues so the release will be delayed by 1 or 2 days.

The beta testing is now underway, highlighted some bugs, but overall the game is far more stable, NO crashes to desktops reported, and the size of the mod has been halved. The only issue lies with some scripting errors on my half (mainly with spawns) so I'll post a section in the first post saying what not to do, e.g a common one was testers forgeting they had called an ambulance in from off map then when they sent it to FS it only parked outside :P

So yeah thats where I'm at, a public beta will be available very soon :D

dyson

x