Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Dyson... Remember if you can to fix the problem with the buying unit issue... The one that we have to make the cheat pass because the system doesnt have enough money (for example you have 10,000,000 and the systems see that u have 4,000)

I think its because I added police officers onto the streets, I'm just going to increase the starting budget :)

is on the map of version 2.1 snow?

Nope that wil be the map patch of 2.3 (so 2.3.1)

hope this helps

dyson

x

cant wait for 2.3 dyson, thanks for all your hardwork, even more so after all the crap that happened after 2.1.

Thanks, I plan to release 2.3 asap as to not missout on the christmas it was designed for haha :D

1st thing I did after posting reply LOL .....had to change my shorts after watching and now I wait like a kid for xmas LOL still nice work

haha thanks glad you like it, more videos to follow :)

i dont know how i can write in englisch therefore i write in german

als ich die ny submod installiert habe und spielen wollte konnte ich keine einheiten alamieren. ist das normal?

you got to be kidding me ......

so I will translate it for the rest here

after installing the ny submod I am unable to alert my units ..... is this normal?

fuer den schreiber - nein eigentlich sollte das nicht normal sein aber auch ich werde die antworten abwarten muessen um das fuer dich zu klarifizieren

ich frage mich wie du hier klarkommst wenn es bei dir am englishen hapert

you got to be kidding me ......

so I will translate it for the rest here

after installing the ny submod I am unable to alert my units ..... is this normal?

fuer den schreiber - nein eigentlich sollte das nicht normal sein aber auch ich werde die antworten abwarten muessen um das fuer dich zu klarifizieren

ich frage mich wie du hier klarkommst wenn es bei dir am englishen hapert

Yeh I translated, but alert?

beim mir sind die buttons für tec polizei rettungsdienst und feuerwehr grau. ich denkmal das liegt daran das bei mir die ordner ui, specs, ermitters und lang fehlen. bin mir aber nicht sicher.

They shouldn't be, has anyone else had missing buttons?

Good map, I really like it. And the Engine parking by the front of the station is more realistic.

Very good work ;)

One question, is possible to add patrol ways for the police on foot?

Yes, I believe it is, would probably require some scripting though