Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

here's another small one to keep you happy :)

em42010121918212806.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As much as I loved seeing the Semis on the streets, i think this is a big mistake in terms of traffic. When traffic jams occur the trailer is sometimes stuck in the intersection, and even if not it adds up to about 4-5 cars long making the traffic jam backed up further. Then there is the question of how it can handle redirection. I havent been to New York, but I know when I have been in Chicago I dont recall ever seeing a semi cursing the streets. I imagine due to parking and tight turns they usually drop there deliveries off and then let smaller trucks carry them in to the city. What I have done in w00d map v1 submod was simply add the semi cabs to traffic and while it is big and long, it does not seem to cause problems typically. Although I have noticed that on occasion if they get stuck on a bridge they magically fall through. This game really is not designed for rigs like these to be in use.

Right, what stands a reason to have a depot for the Coca Cola company and also have some small Coca Cola delivery trucks. About the size of the FedEx trucks.

Where the Hudson river is, put a depot there. If you have to, move the train or get rid of the train.

If you do put the big rig on the main road, just let it go straight from one end to the other like the big yellow bus. And maybe do the same with the walmart Truck.

Right, what stands a reason to have a depot for the Coca Cola company and also have some small Coca Cola delivery trucks.

Where the Hudson river is, put a depot there. If you have to, move the train or get rid of the train.

If you do put the big rig on the main road, just let it go straight from one end to the other like the big yellow bus. And maybe do the same with the walmart Truck.

the truck follows the main road from west to east :) and its mainly just as a little easter egg

the truck follows the main road from west to east :) and its mainly just as a little easter egg

Its just an idea that I had to mention.

you could do it like the walmart and put the cars like that and not move or take out the area where people jump off buildings and vodoo operators drunk making models near the park take that out and put factory there

An idea for the map: maybe changing the railway for an avenue, buildings and a road...

This was already mentioned just a few post above yours.