Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Then 2.2 was not released.

Why you wrote "v2.3 is underway"?!

Such numbering is confusing.

Love big numbers? Then announce v.3.0 ;)

No 2.2 was not released, but it was batted around a bit between a few of my friends, so if I was to say 2.2 underway, I'd be lying, I skipped it and went into this christmas idea.

And don't ask for release dates, it'll get you banned, but pre-christmas is all I'm saying.

They shouldn't be, has anyone else had missing buttons?

Dyson,

I have the same problem with missing buttons. Also, i cannot order up any units from the side bar despite $75,000 starting funds. Have installed the base files, then overwrote the 2.1.1 files. And are there more than 1 ambulance on the map?

Overall the sub-mod is pretty awesome IMO.

the alarm had not work even in v 2.0.0 it only works when its in the old LA model station (the big one with the 5 station doors)

oh, well its not something i like anyway, but still i dunno why that is, I'm sure you can all cope without the alarm though holdglass.gif

Dyson,

I have found a few problems:

1. my virus program thinks that V 2.1 has a virus and it lock up the computer when you start the program.

2. Can you post the links for v2.1 and v2.1.1 and v2.2 and v2.3 when they come out on the front page.

Will keep up the great work and have a Marry Christmas and Happy New Year.

The buggy ems stretcher is fixed, as for the guys running off, I still have no idea with that, so I just suggest people dont use engine 2 for hose connections (I know thats amatuer but sorry :( )

Anything else I havent seen in game to change yet ;)

Hope this helps

Dyson

x

I have the last version that was put out, I still have a buggie EMS crew. So, am I missing something?

I cannot find the patch, WHY not just post the link on page 1 1st post. omg

how about, as I said, you wait for the new version, I haven't put it in post 1, so if people want it they can get it, but i advise you dont, as for ems crew, I changed the wrong thing in the patch, its fixed now however

Dyson,

I have found a few problems:

1. my virus program thinks that V 2.1 has a virus and it lock up the computer when you start the program.

2. Can you post the links for v2.1 and v2.1.1 and v2.2 and v2.3 when they come out on the front page.

Will keep up the great work and have a Marry Christmas and Happy New Year.

2.1 and 2.1.1 were released, but 2.3 I will doyes ;), but what anti virus do you run? You can usually temp disable it for 10 mins ;)

As for white units, the light mods usually have their own prototypes which tells em4 to look for different models, ones that either arent in game, or have no skin, so make sure its a clean la mod ;)

fyi, a small light preview posted on my youtube channel, lights by me and bama combined (mainly bama) CFD hasnt had a go at them yet, but it showcases the engine atleast ;) the second lot of tubing will be removed soon :)

Wrong name on skin

Slove: Open moddel file (v3o) with note pade and edit name of skin,save

nar it works for me, its something they must have done, which must be combined it with a light mod

hope this was usefull

Dyson

x