Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Jesus christ man, i have asked everywhere for can someone help me with modeling and make it just like a real car but noo nobody anwser it,so what do i have to do if i can't make a ''good'' model, that's right use it from someone else. with forgetting to post who make the van originally

First infraction:

Outwardly ignoring mine and mikeys demands, tehrefore you're banned automatically with a one plus warning.

Secondly, being a model theif is not something to be proud of, don't flaunt it. Imagine you could model, and there was people taking your stuff, claiming they made it and releasing it... Letsput it this way, you worked a month on an english paper, and someon took it, wrote their name on it claimed it was theirs. You'd be pissed off, so therefore, learn to give credit when given permission or get banned again.

Oh and yeah, if you're any kind of christian or something like that, it's a really big sin to use the lord's name in vain, so you'll be in a lotta trouble with him for that too ;)

JFK and the Family -- I'm sorry for my rude outburst but it wasn't directed to you, it was directed to the fact that his mistake was shown in public, when Dyson is already under a reasonable Sh*tstorm and I'm sure the last thing he needed to read was JFK's Comment in regards to creditability, posted where everybody can read it.

I would be a bit offended if i had someone posting my "Administrative infractions/mistakes" Publicly when i rather deal with it privately.

Just let Dyson breath and live his life for a bit, let him re-charge his battery and he'll come back, so lets just stop pointing fingers at him.

For those who still complains about the mod, well why don't you be a good person and try fix the problem for Dyson?

We are supposed to be a community, so lets act like one, use teamwork, use our knowledge and skills and put them to the test with NYC Submod!

Dyson and his team did the work on their freewill and their time. To have people turn around and cause chaos is what demotivates them. " Oh they don't like our work? Great, lets stop"

I am simply asking the Moderator please lock this topic for 24 hours, let it rest in peace for a bit. Let people think for a bit.

Thanks

After weeks of work.....the start of my numerous seagraves.

Lol Awsome model! If there wasn't such an issue with polygon count I would go to town too on extream detail. :) I can't Handel having to have low detail level. I have drawn trucks down to the frame before 63 mb and in a couple hundred thousand polygons. I admire the work of high detail!!!

Edited by MikeyPI
images removed fom quotes

i never got the new one becaues i said dont release till u r ready im patiantly waiting

@joyriderusa awesome engine man almost looks like it could drive right off the web page and work a call lmao :cheers-mate:

I said ill wait too. U did a dam good job dyson. thanks 4 doing this mod and im happy to wait 4 it. thanks

Dyson the mod looks great, just a suggestion for later versions, add VO's and script the patrol cars to spawn at the Police station is stead of placeing them there in the editor. Makes the cars play able.

haha I'm not retarded, the VOs have to face one specific point, so its impossible to make them spawn the way I added them in the editor, it was purely for display purposes the usuable ones park round the side ;)

I have, so yeh dont jump to conclusions yeh?

hey Dyson, I may not be able to make that second thing for you. same for Shadowizuz so if you guys want to pass on that work to someone else feel free. Shadow if I can recover anything I may be able to give you the work I have done on your thing. Dyson I wont be able to get to your thing for quite a while the way things are going. I apologize. sorrysign.gif