Xplorer4x4

LA Mod 4x4 w00ds Map v1 Submod Preview

lol there's a big machine gun on top. The cops try to disperse the rioters, not kill them. Besides, there's already that armored truck with the water cannon for the SWAT.

Ha Ha maybe YOU dont kill all the rioters........ but my trigger finger gets real itchy when I hear their chanting..... >:)

why_we_cant_have_nice_things.jpg?1266844799

Also, assuming it's just vehicle models, couldn't you just release with those models as the LA default?

I could, but I wont. I hate to see the project go to waste, but I would just feel like I released a half ass project. The models are really the only thing holding this project back, as almost everything else done with the exception of bug fixes. I was not trying to call out any of the people who were helping, but rather just letting every one know the status of the project.

hi

i have a idea for a new vehicle.

a pantser truck like these

Seriously? Please dont waste my time with ideas like this. If you have something REAL and practical, cool, post it.

Seriously? Please don't waste my time with ideas like this. If you have something REAL and practical, cool, post it.

What about a Sutphen sp100 based off the towers from Orange County Fire Authority? you could have it called in as mutual aid and it could go to station 2

What about a Sutphen sp100 based off the towers from Orange County Fire Authority? you could have it called in as mutual aid and it could go to station 2

But this is LA, not Orange County. The odds of Orange county going mutual aid to LA are beyond extremely low. If every fire station in LA was wiped out and LA County was busy, then maybe Orange county would come cover, but will that happen? No.

I could, but I wont. I hate to see the project go to waste, but I would just feel like I released a half ass project. The models are really the only thing holding this project back, as almost everything else done with the exception of bug fixes. I was not trying to call out any of the people who were helping, but rather just letting every one know the status of the project.

In my opinion, I was happy to see a new map and station layout. Even if it's your units from the last submod, I'd be happy if you released it how it is now with whatever models you have (albeit if it's stable)

In my opinion, I was happy to see a new map and station layout. Even if it's your units from the last submod, I'd be happy if you released it how it is now with whatever models you have (albeit if it's stable)

dude he has already answered that question, pestering him on it won't account for anything.

Xplorer I can't wait in till YOU are ready to release this, it sounds like it is gonna be good and I know you make great products. Do it when you are ready man.

How about you allow this gentleman to finish his priorities in real life before allowing this sub mod to be his first priority. There are other dozen sub mods that is playable. Take advantage of them to kill time and maybe it'll "speed" up this sub mod.

Pestering and providing unwanted or uncorrelated ideas will lead to no avail.

Guest Mitchell_017

Would anyone care to demonstrate how to add functioning stations to maps? The w00d map v1.3 is far too large for two stations. I know he is underway with his inclusion of a third station but that project seems to have come to a standstill. Sorry to be the newbie asking for help but it is something I do not understand how to do. I add little changes here and there to my game but I am not knowledgeable enough to add stations and units and stuff. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Would anyone care to demonstrate how to add functioning stations to maps? The w00d map v1.3 is far too large for two stations. I know he is underway with his inclusion of a third station but that project seems to have come to a standstill. Sorry to be the newbie asking for help but it is something I do not understand how to do. I add little changes here and there to my game but I am not knowledgeable enough to add stations and units and stuff. Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

You would have to add the station and it's accociated virtual objects to the map and then you would have to add a third part to three different scripts.

It is pretty stable for the most part as best I can recall. TBH I havent played EM4 in months..

How about you allow this gentleman to finish his priorities in real life before allowing this sub mod to be his first priority. There are other dozen sub mods that is playable. Take advantage of them to kill time and maybe it'll "speed" up this sub mod.

Pestering and providing unwanted or uncorrelated ideas will lead to no avail.

Its not that real life priorities have taken over, well to some extent, but more or less just that I have just lost the passion to mod I suppose you could say. Just the numerous commitments of others only to see them fall through has just kind of brought me to a point that I dont have the passion to commit myself to the project unless I feel 100% confident the project will can be completed.

There is a separate topic in alterations discussing adding a third station.

There is a separate topic in alterations discussing adding a third station.

do you know where this topic is

EDIT:i sent you a pm asking you the same thing

Edited by griffy

Xplorer, i hate to see good talent go and all the work you have put into these addons. good luck and dont take all these comments to heart.

life is a garden, dig it - Joe Dirt

Nah the only thing taken to heart was disappointment none of the WIP models ever got finished, well aside from one.

Hi I'm just asking if its possible to include a Light Equipment Truck (for example..seen in Hoppah's Additional submod ) ?

And would there realy been tree firestations? Would be cool