Steve Winters

My Injury

Out of all my injuries, this has settled it all. Everyone at my school, work and friends know about this. It's like one of the most popular injuries I swear..

I DID NOT GET PUNCHED.

Let's just say... it's a long story on how this happened. If you guys really do wanna know about it, Let me know and I'll explain.

nc1kwm.jpg

mmdb87.jpg

I must say, it was a pretty good one.

The Results:

Broken Cheekbone

Major Concussion

Memory Loss

Head Aches

Fractured Eye Shocket

broken Nose

I broke 3 bones in my back when I was in 8th grade. Spent about 2 hours or so walking through my neighborhood with friends scoping out a house to TP. Then ran from a cop after we tped the house. Well thought I was. Turns out he was just coming home and prolly didnt even have a clue why we ran lol. I had to hop two 4 foot high fences and almsot got attacked by a german shepard. Fun night /sarcasm

That's a bit extreme don't you think?

Depends on the amount of force, not the type of weapon. For example, you can easily grab the blade of a big knife. As long you don't squeeze your hand you won't really hurt yourself. A baseball bat can be used to bruise someone, but you can also kill someone with it.

Depends on the amount of force, not the type of weapon. For example, you can easily grab the blade of a big knife. As long you don't squeeze your hand you won't really hurt yourself. A baseball bat can be used to bruise someone, but you can also kill someone with it.

Oh yea. I see what you mean. I've been hit in the head with a baseball bat when I played baseball, but thank god that didn't do anything.

Good point though.

Oh well I got a hockey stick right onto my face once too, several years ago but since my head is like a donkey sometimes it just hit :P

Not the most pleasant thing eh?

This was a two handed slash that broke my helmet.. and then a back hand again to give me the bruise.