Steve Winters

My Injury

you don't need to know that.

Why not it says on the profile your seventeen oh wait it changed sixteen :WTF:

It says you like driving the resque/ ladder truck altho you are only allowed to drive them at minimum 18 years of age states the law of canada. I mean i got nothing against you buut you don't have to lie. :nein: Shame :(

Also why would you post an injury that happend 3 years ago???

Why not it says on the profile your seventeen oh wait it changed sixteen :WTF:

It says you like driving the resque/ ladder truck altho you are only allowed to drive them at minimum 18 years of age states the law of canada. I mean i got nothing against you buut you don't have to lie. :nein: Shame :(

Also why would you post an injury that happend 3 years ago???

Oh forgot about that.

And actually I have. I drove the Engine back in England and the Ladder too. So I'm not lying. And as our Rescue over here, in the current station, City Station, is small, I was allowed to.

Does it really matter?

Oh forgot about that.

And actually I have. I drove the Engine back in England and the Ladder too. So I'm not lying. And as our Rescue over here, in the current station, City Station, is small, I was allowed to.

Does it really matter?

Nope i don't care your injury looks nasty Ouch

I once fell off my bike and banged my head on a wooden post on the side of the road.

Srry i accused you of lying what would you have done if you were in my position.

Nope i don't care your injury looks nasty Ouch

I once fell off my bike and banged my head on a wooden post on the side of the road.

Ahh biking, the lovely activity that could easily turn bad. Ouch. That's gotta be a pain.

I've had a few incidents with bikes too. Some of them weren't bad but I had a few that were.. let's say, terrible.

Well if you really do wanna know it's to show the HOCKEY isn't really a safe sport. I wanted to show what generally happens to you in hockey.

When i was 3 years old i fell and banged my head on the rim of the bed. 10 Stiches really hurt.

My worst bike accident was when i was riding i caught my jeans in the chain it pulled it into the geares and left a huge gash on my leg. I also managed to gucut off the flesh on the front of the nail clean off 2 times with a knife.

Hmm. I seem to injury prone, too lol.

Bike: Only fallen off a few times, nothing serious.

Windows: Broke a window in Germany when I was 3, making a huge gash along my right wrist. Had to get 'butterfly' bandages or whatever from the hospital in Landau. Still got the scar :P

Stairs/Falling: Stairs hate me. I've fallen down every stair in every house I've ever lived in a least once. Lots of rug rash. One time I fell over the banister at the top and fell down and smashed my back against the edge of a step near the bottom. Oh, and the concrete front steps (like 15 feet tall) I once tripped down, did a somersault in midair, and then landed on my forehead on the sidewalk. Also in Germany, I was walking up the stairs and sort of hit the inside of my right big toe on the edge of a step, so it was bleeding from the inside out through the front lol.

Tripped and fell running down an uneven path once. Landed on my left elbow and 'bruised my elbow bone'. Got to wear a cast and sling for awhile. Woo

Jammed my toes a lot, etc. Just recently I was running to catch a phone call and smashed my right little toe against a doorframe. Was numb and broke a blood vessel, so I had a huge black thing on the tip of it.

I also hardly ever get serious injuries, in all my years playing football and what not I never broke anything or tore anything. Worst injury I ever got was when I cracked my skull throwing a rather large branch in the air to knock a basketball from a hoop, I was young and it was a bit heavy and when I threw it up I did the whole run in circles and hope it doesn't hit you thing and well, it hit me. I was spurting out blood and it scared the shit out of my sister who got a little overcome and ran home while I walked home holding my hand on my head while blood poured. My sister felt so bad but she has a big fear of blood so its all good.

Yea. well when I lived in England, my grandparents both owned over 3 acres of land. Big houses etc. And both houses had farms on them. In the fron of the house, we'd play football "soccer". And most of the time we shot the ball over a wooden fence. Roughly about 5 ft high. and there was a very vicious goat that was awesome, but it was dangerous. It'd ram you and take your legs out, but didn't bite. So that's a good thing. But we'd always do rock-paper-scissors to see who'd go over and get it. and attempt not to get owned by the goat. And I and my brother and my cousins are really really close so we'd all be laughing at the person who'd get owned etc.

But ye'. That's what happened.

Goat :D

Well, when i was Like in 2nd grade, i was playing football at school, then there came some 5-6 grade studends i let them to join bechause i was pretty shy. i got the ball and there came some idiot and kicked me right to head i falled and hit my head to rock. I lost consciousness there came lots of blood and ambulance came and take me away.

I was once attacked by a goose :)

It happened when visiting family and I was quite young back then (probably 5-7 years old) and got a bit too close to the geese they kept and at least one goose did not like it as it choose to bite me on my nose :laugh:

Still got my nose though :happy:

I was once attacked by a goose :)

It happened when visiting family and I was quite young back then (probably 5-7 years old) and got a bit too close to the geese they kept and at least one goose did not like it as it choose to bite me on my nose :laugh:

Still got my nose though :happy:

haha, that's amazing. I laughed so hard at that.

I got bitten by an Aldabra tortoise once :P

haha, that too is amazing. Did that hurt?

My newest injury: was at a pool party today at my friend's dad's (BIG) house (we had a perfect day; no clouds, sunny as hell, 90+ºF) so even though I put on a shitload of sunscreen, I have sunburns over my face, my upper arms, and all around my shoulders/chest. Needless to say, I'm in pain right now :P