AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Guest Robbyboy

oké then i've got some pics here of the original version. (it was on my old pc we're i haven't got some mod's)

mutiple car accident:

Em42007-05-1117-23-22-57.jpg

hart attack:

EM42007-04-2118-55-44-26.jpg

Fallen person:

EM42007-04-2110-23-45-56.jpg

suicide, person has jumpt into the wather:

naamloosRobert.jpg

food poisoning:

6.jpg

hostage situation with an wounded negotioator: (This was for the fun that much vehicles. :P)

5.jpg

Building on fire:

1.jpg

Building on fire: (this is a screen from when i've just started my vehicles were too close to the fire and they've exploded.)

screenshot1.jpg

I hope you like them. I will post more later.

Really nice screens! Especially the ones with the building fire and the multiple car accident.

voedselvergiftiging: (i don't know the English word :blush:)

Food poisoning :1046275747_biggthumpup:

greetz,

Thijs

Here's one of my favorite screens

Technical Rescue in Los Angeles *made with the editor*

la6vp7.gif

Nice :1046275747_biggthumpup: , how did you get the stokes basket and make the medevac chopper be able to lift it with a rope, is that because it's in the editor. If not please let me know how to do it.

Thanks Firefighter111

And how about this one: explosion at a gas station... The first station has just arrived at the scene, a second one is on route. The units are once again from the winterberg mod.

post-261-1182286866_thumb.jpg

greetz,

Thijs

And how about this one: explosion at a gas station... The first station has just arrived at the scene, a second one is on route. The units are once again from the winterberg mod.

post-261-1182286866_thumb.jpg

greetz,

Thijs

Gee, having a gas explosion at a gas station, that makes sense. More so then always having them in random buildings.

I guess they happen in random buildings because the game desingers thought it was more likely that someone would take a sledge hammer to a wall to find the gas heating pipe, the break it open and create a spark near it so the gas would blow up. lol :laugh: , that's so much more likely to happen than someone doing somthing weird at a gas station, hitting a pump and causing a spark :laugh:

Question: a. when I press print screen should somthing tell me I've taking a screen shot?

b. once I've taken a screen shot were can I find it on my computer

Guest ZildjianDrummer
I guess they happen in random buildings because the game desingers thought it was more likely that someone would take a sledge hammer to a wall to find the gas heating pipe, the break it open and create a spark near it so the gas would blow up. lol :laugh: , that's so much more likely to happen than someone doing somthing weird at a gas station, hitting a pump and causing a spark :laugh:

Question: a. when I press print screen should somthing tell me I've taking a screen shot?

b. once I've taken a screen shot were can I find it on my computer

No Indication,

Once you push Print Screen.. go to paint... and go to the top bar either file or edit, and theres a paste option....

it'll show, click save as....choose JPG so you can post it on the internet, and host to a website(imageshack,etc)

I guess they happen in random buildings because the game desingers thought it was more likely that someone would take a sledge hammer to a wall to find the gas heating pipe, the break it open and create a spark near it so the gas would blow up.

I think that could very well be the case: gas stations have all kinds of safety regulations which they have to follow and fail safe mechanisems , while the citizens usually don't follow these procedures and live in old houses with bad gas pipes. I think the chance of a random house blowing up really is bigger than the chance of a gas station blowing up.

In my city we never had any trouble with the gas stations or even the airport in our district, but we did had quite a few gas leaks in 'normal' houses here in the past. We even had one incident where a woman (a complete lunatic), disconnected her cooker from the gas pipe and then went on a strawl. Meanwhile all the gas poured into her house, the neighbours smelled it and called 112 (the Europian version of 911). As soon as the first crew was on the scene the whole thing exploded, four firefighters were injured, one of them critical. They later determend that the breaking of the windows to let the gas escape, caused the temperature to drop which made the heating work and which caused a spark that ignited the whole thing.

greetz,

Thijs

I think that could very well be the case: gas stations have all kinds of safety regulations which they have to follow and fail safe mechanisems , while the citizens usually don't follow these procedures and live in old houses with bad gas pipes. I think the chance of a random house blowing up really is bigger than the chance of a gas station blowing up.

In my city we never had any trouble with the gas stations or even the airport in our district, but we did had quite a few gas leaks in 'normal' houses here in the past. We even had one incident where a woman (a complete lunatic), disconnected her cooker from the gas pipe and then went on a strawl. Meanwhile all the gas poured into her house, the neighbours smelled it and called 112 (the Europian version of 911). As soon as the first crew was on the scene the whole thing exploded, four firefighters were injured, one of them critical. They later determend that the breaking of the windows to let the gas escape, caused the temperature to drop which made the heating work and which caused a spark that ignited the whole thing.

greetz,

Thijs

OMG! just another way to show how stupid humans can get

greetz,

Thijs

All right besides lunatics and other crazy people,they're more likely to happen at gas stations. And besides it doesn't happen at random houses, it's more like random office buildings. If it were random houses I could understand that.

Guest Pocus

Screen from mission 3 LA Mod 1.3f, got the bad guys surrounded!

corneredterrorists.jpg

Cleaning up after the suicide bomber on mission 1 LA Mod 1.3f Featuring my 2 favourite LA Mod units the LAPD SUV & the Coroners Van

Buscarnage.jpg

Keeping a multiple car crash scene clear in freeplay again with LA Mod 1.3f ;)

carcrash.jpg

Screen from mission 3 LA Mod 1.3f, got the bad guys surrounded!

corneredterrorists.jpg

Cleaning up after the suicide bomber on mission 1 LA Mod 1.3f Featuring my 2 favourite LA Mod units the LAPD SUV & the Coroners Van

Buscarnage.jpg

Keeping a multiple car crash scene clear in freeplay again with LA Mod 1.3f ;)

carcrash.jpg

nice!

Guest ZildjianDrummer

Heres another... this was nothing but a car theft.... though i had to make it alittle more interesting and realistic( everyone has guns out even though we all know they wont use it unless your shooting at them .. :P)

cartheft.th.JPG

Guest ZildjianDrummer
@Drummer Inter agency cooperation? it must be a sign of armagedden!

hahah yeah my police world is great... shame they really dont cooperate.. we'd probably get like 10 times more people if they didnt fight over who got the "collar" lol

EDIT:

New Screen shot... lol WHHAAA??? ME USING THE ORIGINAL GAME AHHHH!!! lol yeah thought i'd give the original a go...

nothing special just showing that an american can play foreign things... :P

crashNORMAL_o.O.th.JPG

Guest Utrechtterror

Bomb Threat mission.

Police arrived at scene pretty quick, because I noticed the bus.

On this screen you see the firefighters taking out the fire :1046275747_biggthumpup: