AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Units Dispatched to a Motor Vehicle Accident Possible vehicle into the water unknown entrapment 1 confirmed injury

Units Arrived on scene with one vehicle into the water with a forklift overturned and patient laying next to it

When the Crane arrived on scene and pulled the vehicle out a second victim was found and extracted but the second victim was pronounced dead but LA County Corner

Police are still investigating it appears the driver of the truck fell asleep and the poor guy in the forklift just couldnt get out of the way

untitledru7.th.png

i played today the be mod on em3 freeplay.its was very bussy. the most things a got to tho was medical emergency's(heartattack)

here:1ste medical emergency

freeplaymedicalemergencmp4.th.jpg

then after a long time a road accident by the emergency center

freeplayverkeersongevaltf8.th.jpg

all the rest are medical emergency's.they all happens fast after each other.you can see all different ambulance's for each one.i got of every rtw 100 parkings :P but i use from every rtw one.

freeplaymedicalemergencrv6.th.jpg

freeplaymedicalemergencgu5.th.jpg

freeplaymedicalemergencgy8.th.jpg

freeplaymedicalemergencfd8.th.jpg

i agree it looks abit off but it really is a good model of LA Fireboat 2.

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/matt26775/LAFD112.html

The reason I didn't make a boat model is because the boat has some animations like the radar. I can't make that. Also, a boat model is alot of work, because it's large and most people don't the boat. Those LA fire dept. boats have more than 1 watercannon, I can't make that neither.

Nice screens. :)

Shoplifting, suspect ran through the marketplace before meeting a cop, the suspect drew a weapon and started to fire so the cop took him out. You can see the wounded cop being treated to the left.

post-1278-1188020161_thumb.jpg

Guest haggibear

09.21 p.m gas explosion @ pennway ave. Whole apartment was on fire when units arriwed, because there was car accident other side of town. Units on scene: Battalion 4, Battalion 1,Engines 7, 23, 77, 98, 11, 52. Truck 100, Truck 2, Ladder 7, Ladder 20, Ladder 44, Rescue 98, RAC 2 and

Mask Service Unit 1. 2 fatals and 1 injured ff. Last unit left from scene at 06.30 a.m

fsscr024bq2.jpg

fsscr020uu4.jpg

fsscr015jo7.jpg

fsscr014ov4.jpg

:blush:

Hey. I am going to play a bit now, does anyone know any simple way of taking screenshots? Or do I have to do "screendump", go to desktop, put in mspaint etc. Although I can't go to desktop without qutting the game =/ Either way I am going to put a pic I think here soon :P

Hey. I am going to play a bit now, does anyone know any simple way of taking screenshots? Or do I have to do "screendump", go to desktop, put in mspaint etc. Although I can't go to desktop without qutting the game =/ Either way I am going to put a pic I think here soon :P

hit print screen, then hit control-alt-delete. minimize the task manager, open mspaint and paste your screen to see how it looks.

you can use fraps.fraps is a program to make schreens and videos ingame ;) .

http://www.fraps.com/

Guest haggibear

car accident with possible run over. Engine 7, Rescue 98, A955, A12 and Medic rapid response car 1. 3 injured persons but no one had life-threatening injuries.

fsscr026zg1.jpg

fsscr031li8.jpg

PD Search & rescue got education for equipments from FD Search & Rescue persons at the firehouse.

fsscr034pf1.jpg

hit print screen, then hit control-alt-delete. minimize the task manager, open mspaint and paste your screen to see how it looks.

exactly how i do i ;)

usually with most of my programs, i just use hit Print Scr button and then press the return to windows button; doesnt seen to work with em: might be that damn $800 million lawsuit the EU (European Union) filed against microsoft. :1046276128_motz:

Guest haggibear

Some arsonist made a little bit of fire:D. Batt. 1, E7, E98, E10, E55, Ladder [1, 37, 44, 172], Trucks; 7, 231, 100, 13, Rescue 98 on the scene

fsscr018qh2.jpg

fsscr015zf9.jpg

Old lady needed bus on the rush. So medic 1 went also to the scene

fsscr070wg1.jpg

fsscr072xk7.jpg

Some building got a bad day. 1 Firefighter got injured when a car exploded. Units which responded: Battalion 1, E7, E55, E98, Ladder 1, 37, 99, Rescue 98.

fsscr087ar1.jpg

fsscr076bm0.jpg

fsscr081fy9.jpg

:sporty:

Guest haggibear

Big forest fire started from little cigar. All units were send on the scene. Even Lax water tender came around. 2 fatals, both cops who were blocking road near cross road, and of course train run over them. :rolleyes::(

fsscr007si3.jpg

fsscr021nf4.jpg

fsscr010ri3.jpg

fsscr027kq4.jpg

and later CSI and THE Horatio went to investigate that fire.

fsscr046kb9.jpg

Guest haggibear

During that forest fire there was an ems code 1 near by so ladder 37 were first at the scene.

fsscr032id2.jpg

fsscr036mn1.jpg

fsscr039yo1.jpg

Little car accident at the north side of town. Equipment truck 1 was the first responder at the time.

fsscr006nb0.jpg

fsscr000ck6.jpg