AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

Looks great emergency4freak!

I really like those screens. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Thanks Hoppah :sporty::happy: I don't ever play emergency without playing the london mod, or the la mod, but I mainly play the la mod because I am from canada, and that is the closest thing to something like Canadian police and fire services :)

Nice screens :)

THanks, I was wondering if anyone else is going to post screens because I really like to see what other people do while they are playing emergency. If you go to my website at lamod-fansite.piczo.com you can see some more of my screenshots for emergency 3 and if you click on the link for Stan's pics you can see some for emergency 4. HOpe you enjoy it!

Regards.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/buzzben/1234.jpg

2x dpl for St Marys attend 1x private car in left road into tree. Hants Amb FRU in attendance along with police

Nice pic. I will make one up on the editor for la mod 2.2 (i prefer that one because of the slicktop car :P

Guest SHERIFF05
Nice pic SHERIFF05, It's really realistic. Let me guess, the mission where the truck goes into the water and then there is a surprise fire??? and I like your pic to EM3 MAD

LOL you got it

Heres some more :ph34r:

Sheriffs Department Traffic Stop

2634303240071374060bWyjIg_th.jpg

NSRTF (Nuclear Security Response Task Force) Detains driver & Inspects a vehicle parked outside the Reactor cooling towers

2765001240071374060MMmSvz_th.jpg

Dead body reported with Investigation taking place at time of picture (Cause of death -- Unknown)

2175209350071374060AbjjFk_th.jpg

Those are really nice pics sheriff. I like the traffic stop one. I will add some more, I love to take screen s for some reason. I have some from la mod v2.2 (I love the slictop) and I will see if I have some from 2.5. I will post soon.

Regards

were can i get that download?

I can send it to you on msn station9emt/firefighter if you want. It is personally my favourite LA Mod because of the slicktop, but I have created one for the new la mod so it doesn't matter, but I will send it to you if you want.

i just wish for the swat truck back. plus the ambulance and van. i like alot of the vehicles in it. but i WANT THE NEW ONE TOO... plus geting my wcfr mod up for em3 and em4. srry. i just cant wait to get back to work on it. but im here at my fire dept. and geting more scimatics for it. p.s. The emergency vehicles run on code 3 sirens.

i just wish for the swat truck back. plus the ambulance and van. i like alot of the vehicles in it. but i WANT THE NEW ONE TOO... plus geting my wcfr mod up for em3 and em4. srry. i just cant wait to get back to work on it. but im here at my fire dept. and geting more scimatics for it. p.s. The emergency vehicles run on code 3 sirens.

Code three the company? And here is a screen of a gas explosion and a LAPD slicktop I made :P I added two rear strobes, the regular deckblaster, and in my town, they have lights on the side doors, so I added some there too.

Gas Explosion:

gasexplosion4fd3.th.png

My Slicktop (like I said note the blue light on the side door):

lapdslicktoplh6.th.png

All of the Bystanders walking away from the fire:

bystanders1wz3.th.png

An injured man from the Flames (Notice the blown up cars in background):

injuredmanafterfireli1.th.png

Enjoy!

Very nice pics, makes me want to reinstall Emergency 3...

G.

Thanks Gamesfunk, you can download it in the 'Upload" section of this website. just read the readme before. Thanks again. Also, I just think that there should be one rule in this section that I don't know if anyone else wants, but I was thinking that with every post you make, you must post 1 screen for em3 or 4. I just think that that would be interesting.

For those who do not know how to take screens, just press print screen and then paste it somewhere (like microsoft powerpoint) and save it as a picture, or go to www.fraps.com.

Thanks...

Shane

smallfiremz4.th.png

Guest ZildjianDrummer

heres mine, CHP Pulls over a rich guy speeding in a modded car One Officer has him handcuffed,

and the other is reading him his miranda rights... :)

Their lights where on but none where showing up right when i pushed print screen i guess..

might have to click the picture twice once to go to the site and one to enlarge it..

pulledoverem3.th.jpg