AgentSmith6

Ingame screenshots and videos

heres mine, CHP Pulls over a rich guy speeding in a modded car One Officer has him handcuffed,

and the other is reading him his miranda rights... :)

Their lights where on but none where showing up right when i pushed print screen i guess..

might have to click the picture twice once to go to the site and one to enlarge it..

pulledoverem3.th.jpg

NICE PIC!!!

Heres my little bank Scenario I setup the other day.

The are has been cordoned off and S.W.A.T Has arrived on scene. With this bank being a Federal bank you can see that the F.B.I Have arrived on scene. If you look near the front of the Bank you can see S.W.A.T Forming ready for a quick breach.

Screen2.jpg

Heres my little bank Scenario I setup the other day.

The are has been cordoned off and S.W.A.T Has arrived on scene. With this bank being a Federal bank you can see that the F.B.I Have arrived on scene. If you look near the front of the Bank you can see S.W.A.T Forming ready for a quick breach.

Screen2.jpg

you already posted pic in "unofficial" topic.

WHAT DO YOU NEED SO MANY TROOPS FOR? WHAT, ARE YOU PREPARING TO TAKE OVER A COUNTRY INSTEAD OF THE BANK?

you already posted pic in "unofficial" topic.

WHAT DO YOU NEED SO MANY TROOPS FOR? WHAT, ARE YOU PREPARING TO TAKE OVER A COUNTRY INSTEAD OF THE BANK?

Next time you ask me something don't use caps, As Stan said.

In real bank robberys they have alot of Police Officers on the scene, if you say it isn;t real I would suggest you do some research :P

But as I also said I was just playing about and setting up a little RP scene in-game on Freeplay.

Guest ZildjianDrummer
what? am i gonna get a CAPS disease or what? :1046276128_motz::stupid:

On the internet,its a form of lingo, CAPS are normally associated with yelling or screaming, so its deamed as rude....

when some says,

Why dont they do that?? it looks as a general question...

WHY DONT THEY DO THAT?? It looks as if the person is yelling

basicly if caps are on its considered rude, and appears as you are raising your voice ( by raising your letter size)...

and well some people just plain don't like it... lol , Personally i dont really care but rules are rules...

On the internet,its a form of lingo, CAPS are normally associated with yelling or screaming, so its deamed as rude....

when some says,

Why dont they do that?? it looks as a general question...

WHY DONT THEY DO THAT?? It looks as if the person is yelling

basicly if caps are on its considered rude, and appears as you are raising your voice ( by raising your letter size)...

and well some people just plain don't like it... lol , Personally i dont really care but rules are rules...

ever herd of shift?? i dont care

Guest ZildjianDrummer
ever herd of shift?? i dont care

Well reguardless of shift or capslock its still captialized lettering, just giving you the info you requested...:)

Paramedics responding to a call found the door locked. They called the fire department to open the door. The screen shows a firefighter getting ready to bash the door with an axe. The vehicles are from the Winterberg MOD.

post-261-1182095716_thumb.jpg

Guest ZildjianDrummer
Paramedics responding to a call found the door locked. They called the fire department to open the door. The screen shows a firefighter getting ready to bash the door with an axe. The vehicles are from the Winterberg MOD.

post-261-1182095716_thumb.jpg

haha i love the fact that it takes like 5-8 hits on glass to break it down.... i guess the city uses plexiglass for windows and doors :D

Heres a new screenshot also...

I was bored and had the FBI host a party ...lmao i have two swat cannons people people away from being inside there uninvited... its hiliarious watching those people run away lol

wtf.c34.th.jpg

Guest ZildjianDrummer

Heres another one... its a daily affair, these bastards always go in the little river.... :) Using the Slicktops, they are nice, props to the guy who made it!( Guess im a sucker for all the lights )

Crash.434.th.jpg

coolness eh?

Heres another one... its a daily affair, these bastards always go in the little river.... :) Using the Slicktops, they are nice, props to the guy who made it!( Guess im a sucker for all the lights )

Crash.434.th.jpg

coolness eh?

I see that you like my slicktop :D

Guest ZildjianDrummer
I see that you like my slicktop :D

Haha yeah, sorry for not giving proper credit where due.... but Yeah, its a damn nice car :)

I never used unmarked cars anyway, didnt see the purpose of unmarked.... but now i use those :)