FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

No FDNY trucks have pumps on them. The tower ladders are capable of receiving a supply line from an engine to supply their master stream, but don't have a pump and the straight sticks and tillers don't have any capabilities to pump or receive water at all.

so only towers have a deck gun on the end of the ladder?

The people that know what is in the media package are those creating it.

I'm not looking forward to it coming out, because we are gonna end up with another 50 pages of already asked questions, and the response of DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! Banhammer 4 laughs! etc etc.

I think it would be best if they just kept everything a secret up until release now.

We have had snippets of bits for 2 years, and just little amounts drives the forum crazy, i think it would save alot of hassle if they just kept everything to themselves.

It hasnt been perfect, but its worked for the last two years for them.

The FD i used to live in well area of jurisdiction had 3 turntable latters with no bucket and all 3 had a built in nozzle and hose. The nozle is controlled either at the base control thing at the bottom of the latter or by smaller controls built into the side of the latter at the top

Let's not get off topic, I believe they said that the mod would be released soon after the media package is. I would edit the previous post I made but I don't know how to on a iPod touch

Prepiped no, but im pretty shure that if they needed to they have a moniter they can put on the end of a straight stick and then run a hose up the ladder for master stream opperations.

I've never seen or heard of that but if you could find pictures or something, it would be a great idea to add to the mod.

The people that know what is in the media package are those creating it.

I'm not looking forward to it coming out, because we are gonna end up with another 50 pages of already asked questions, and the response of DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! Banhammer 4 laughs! etc etc.

I think it would be best if they just kept everything a secret up until release now.

We have had snippets of bits for 2 years, and just little amounts drives the forum crazy, i think it would save alot of hassle if they just kept everything to themselves.

It hasnt been perfect, but its worked for the last two years for them.

I'm hoping that they drop the media package a week or so before the release. Kinda like a movie trailer. That would help avoid potential problems......

I'm taking it as photos, youtube videos, etc, which introduces the mod. I'm not sure how accurate my take on it is though......

maybe they'll have a manual that details how to use the new commands, gui, dispatch, responding, tools, etc. This is only a wish though

I think they have unlimited water because they have it in all other mods and real game and in emergency 3/Emergency 2012 :D

False, there are other modifications that do have limited water supply. I am pretty sure Winterburg does as it is currently one of the most advanced modifications released for EM4.

Yeah, Winterberg has it, it's just a damn problem finding hydrants but judging from what I've read so far about this mod I hope becomes a reality for this mod too.