FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Oh man, it's been a VERY long time since I've checked this section. How's the modification coming along TUT FTW? Any updates that have gone by that I'm not aware of since July 8, 2010. Please or someone just update me on how it's coming along. I would really like to know.

i'm going to update the first page as soon as possible with all updates of the past, just had a really busy time behind me... glad to hear you are back ;)

versuch2wz08.png

we need your opinion, you like it? what would you change? we are not sure with the truck at the bottom... maybe we add an other screenshot^^

but thats the reason why we want to hear you ;)

I like it, but how about engine 7 on one side, at an angle, tower 1 on the other, at an angle, and battalion 1 right in the middle.

versuch2wz08.png

we need your opinion, you like it? what would you change? we are not sure with the truck at the bottom... maybe we add an other screenshot^^

but thats the reason why we want to hear you ;)

FFW TUT, I think that is an amzing loading screen Great Job I would love to see more of your GUI. 12.gif

read me : I wasn't asking for release date, and even if I was, as far as I know, you're not a moderator, so ...

No need to get defensive. You said "So I guess the Mod is ready, isn't it ?" Which in return, you most likely wanted the creators to give an update of progress of the mod, which is against the rules. I was simply advising you of the forum rules since you seem to be fairly new on the forums. I'm sure a moderator would be happy to step in and tell you that rule, and tell us both to get back on topic if you wanted them to.

Now that that is over with, let's get back to the topic.

As for the loading screen, I agree with pyrofreak, simple is the best. and I like the outline of the skyline they have now.

Guest Francis

read me : I wasn't asking for release date, and even if I was, as far as I know, you're not a moderator, so ...

Read me now: Yes you did ask for a progress, and I saw your post but I thought you were smart enough to even listen to a member that is a year older than you in terms of experience on Emergency-Planet. Now you made me post for nothing because as I see in your post, you already knew that rule. Enjoy your warning.