FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Lol I remember this topic last year and the Easter Egg hunt. Looking good guys, is that bag only for healing or is it a defib too??

The round one is an oxygen bag... and the other one is a bag with all stuff from plasters over defi to emergency injections

so each bag is something different?

yeah im happy too that is topic again reopened ;)

same here, but remember. We can't go off Topic =D

Edited by Steve Winters

Guest ToaDster

Looks awsome =) now i hope nobody is gonne ask for release dates after the reopening

of this topic. Again very very nice.

Cheers

I agree let's keep the talkin to what the topic is about, and no more asking for release dates. Can't wait till it comes out it is going to be sweet. I have a suggestion though on some fire trucks you can hook a hose up in the front. Can you tell me if you have that or is that a find out for yourself moment.????

our "healing system" is not working the same way you had to handle an EMS incident in the standard game ;)

Excellent, does that mean we can treat an injury (minor one) and they will get up and carry on walking?

I understand if you want to keep things secret.

our "healing system" is not working the same way you had to handle an EMS incident in the standard game ;)

amazing guys, I also like the part where it says "Some new EMS equipment is done", does that mean that there's more ems equipment to come? and I assume your ems system will be similar to the RTS mod system.

I agree let's keep the talkin to what the topic is about, and no more asking for release dates. Can't wait till it comes out it is going to be sweet. I have a suggestion though on some fire trucks you can hook a hose up in the front. Can you tell me if you have that or is that a find out for yourself moment.????

I tried doing this with my fire engine, and unfortunately rapid deployment would 9 out of 10 times fail to hook the guy to the front of the engine.... If they don't use rapid deployment for their mod it works fine on the nose, you just manually have to tell the guy to link to it.

I tried doing this with my fire engine, and unfortunately rapid deployment would 9 out of 10 times fail to hook the guy to the front of the engine.... If they don't use rapid deployment for their mod it works fine on the nose, you just manually have to tell the guy to link to it.

Oh I see. Well 9 out of 10 isn't bad. Good really, but you want it perfect.

Wouldn't matter. I don't think anyone would mind. They'd all be drooling at the mouths at this mod when it's released to realize that. ((That for sure will be me))

Oh I see. Well 9 out of 10 isn't bad. Good really, but you want it perfect.

Wouldn't matter. I don't think anyone would mind. They'd all be drooling at the mouths at this mod when it's released to realize that. ((That for sure will be me))

He said it failed 9 out of 10 not suceeded. :)