Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

Guest emergency captain

This was actually supposed to be a joke. But then he decided to really release his modification to the public. It was an hidden project at first. But then again, he wanted people to think he wouldn't release it by putting such an April fools joke. Yet he dropped his idea and told the public. :)

õ confused

Looking good, but I thought this mod was an april fools day prank, or was the prank just the whole, model a day,release in 2 weeks, the joke? Im guessing the second eh? :P

It was, then I got pulled into making it real

This was actually supposed to be a joke. But then he decided to really release his modification to the public. It was an hidden project at first. But then again, he wanted people to think he wouldn't release it by putting such an April fools joke. Yet he dropped his idea and told the public. :)

Indeed.

õ confused

Makes more sense now?

Guest emergency captain

Hate to say it but I agree with emergencey captin.

The mods being made, lets leave it at that :P

You hate to say that you agree with me?

Also, you put Newfoundland is the oldest city in this side of the world.. if you mean the Northern Hemisphere, then that's completely wrong xD

I think he means the Western Hemisphere http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hemisphere as opposed to the Eastern Hemisphere http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hemisphere

But from Wikipedia's definition of it being west of the Greenwich meridian, I am living in the Western hemisphere and I am nowhere near North America :prop:

What he means is North andd South America (and Greenland) combined :)

Guest emergency captain

I mean the North Western Hemisphere.. Which it is. John Cabot came along in like 1498 ;)

That's when I was born!!!! :P

Haha truth be told, Mikey is still giving me models that he has that I would have use for. But anything he doesn't have, I have to make. For the reason of if someone has already made the exact model you need, why make it when you can borrow theirs?

I borrowed his Ambulance model, made some adjustments and you have Rescue 42, and I took his impala and you get RNC 262.. The express is also from him, however most of the other models will be either edits of those three or four models, or by me. It's just I needed those, and instead of wasting time making them, he just sent me his ;)

I guess updates are liked, are they not?

RNC has two new cars. Both from their real life counter parts, (286 being completely identical. That's my friend's unit)

276pic.png

Please note in this one, the cruiser sports the new scheme RNC is using... Making it very evident they are police, after a taxi company took a paint scheme looking much like their impala cruisers.

286pic.png

M10pic.png

M10

And some actions shots. These are showing persons and equipment that will be in game

M10Onscene.png

276trafficstop.png

286arrestdrugs.png