fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

Guest emergency captain

It's not negative, it's constructive. Something you may not know much about. They do have some good models, and they are working hard, I'm just pointing out a few things. Did you ever wonder why they push you so hard in the police academy, or in the fire academy, or boot camp? To try to get you to improve. Bet you never thought of that.

Anyways, it sounds like you guys are making great strives in your work. At the beginning it was a bit choppy, but now it's looking so much better :)

Don't start anything here with me.

Guest undertaker

I have to reccomend this for the ny mod... What if it had a 9/11 moment..you know make a mission like 9/11...try to change history and save more lives?? just tossing out ideas

Guest ToaDster

I have to reccomend this for the ny mod... What if it had a 9/11 moment..you know make a mission like 9/11...try to change history and save more lives?? just tossing out ideas

No! This has already been discussed. That is a tragedy that no one wants to replay.

Why are people so obsessed with this? Like seriously.. this isn't something that someone wants to re-enact and play. thousands died and you want to re-enact this?

Children lost their parents,

Parents lost their children,

Firefighters, paramedics and police officers too, lost their lives and family.

This isn't something that we should EVER re-enact. This was a horrible day for USA and basically the world.

If I lost my parents on this and I joined just as the mod came out and I was to play it and there was a 9/11 mission in this? Do you know how furious I'd be?

Think about it. How would you feel if your parents/brother/or whoever died in that, would you be happy if this was in this mod?

Why are people so obsessed with this? Like seriously.. this isn't something that someone wants to re-enact and play. thousands died and you want to re-enact this?

This isn't something that we should EVER re-enact. This was a horrible day for USA and basically the world.

If I lost my parents on this and I joined just as the mod came out and I was to play it and there was a 9/11 mission in this? Do you know how furious I'd be?

Think about it. How would you feel if your parents/brother/or whoever died in that, would you be happy if this was in this mod?

I agree,why should they make a 9-11 mission for the mod as such a bad thing happend at why re-mind people about who lost there family/friends

I agree,why should they make a 9-11 mission for the mod as such a bad thing happend at why re-mind people about who lost there family/friends

you are loking bad to the idea you can se this like a tribute to the persons that fight for their lives and for the another lifes is 9/11 and i gues i whoud like to save peoples before the worst in that mission i gues is very important make a tribute or somtheing like that i hope you dont be mad whit me but watch the good side of the life. . . i remember that they i was buying a new chair to my litle sister and in all the sooping were tv`s on whit images of the atack and i dont have understand what is hapenedd but i fell that the persons are shoquet whit that images.

is something that is on new york history and in many lives.

sorry my bad english. :s

Guest emergency captain

Exactly!

you are loking bad to the idea you can se this like a tribute to the persons that fight for their lives and for the another lifes is 9/11 and i gues i whoud like to save peoples before the worst in that mission i gues is very important make a tribute or somtheing like that i hope you dont be mad whit me but watch the good side of the life. . . i remember that they i was buying a new chair to my litle sister and in all the sooping were tv`s on whit images of the atack and i dont have understand what is hapenedd but i fell that the persons are shoquet whit that images.

is something that is on new york history and in many lives.

sorry my bad english. :s

There was a good side of the 9/11 attacks? Cause I really don't see it. I see terror, fear, loss. No "happy rainbows" or "talking animals". It should never be re-acted. It's not something to celebrate about.

There are already THOUSANDS of tributes. But yes, they should have a tribute in the loading section I guess. To remember the Bravest.

And again, why do you want something so horrible to happen in the mod? That's basically saying "I'll start a new German mod and add the Holocaust to it. Then make a mission out of it." not needed! (with all do respect to Jews and R.I.P to the people who lost their lives.) These are things that should never be re-acted. No matter what.

(I know this is a German game but you should understand what I mean)

Uhm, there probably are games featuring the holocaust... yes people died then but alot of people die everyday. For me, the main thing that makes me hate 9/11 is that it made so many racists. Because of 9/11, lots of Americans became racist towards Islam even though it's only the extremists who are terrorists. It kinda sucks, even though I'm not a Muslim I don't think you should hate so many people because of a select few of them.

Guest ToaDster

Uhm, there probably are games featuring the holocaust... yes people died then but alot of people die everyday. For me, the main thing that makes me hate 9/11 is that it made so many racists. Because of 9/11, lots of Americans became racist towards Islam even though it's only the extremists who are terrorists. It kinda sucks, even though I'm not a Muslim I don't think you should hate so many people because of a select few of them.

Francis this is when you say back to topic with a angry emoticon. I would but somehow I keep getting chewed out.

Guest gabegrenade122

There was a good side of the 9/11 attacks? Cause I really don't see it. I see terror, fear, loss. No "happy rainbows" or "talking animals". It should never be re-acted. It's not something to celebrate about.

There are already THOUSANDS of tributes. But yes, they should have a tribute in the loading section I guess. To remember the Bravest.

And again, why do you want something so horrible to happen in the mod? That's basically saying "I'll start a new German mod and add the Holocaust to it. Then make a mission out of it." not needed! (with all do respect to Jews and R.I.P to the people who lost their lives.) These are things that should never be re-acted. No matter what.

(I know this is a German game but you should understand what I mean)

What are you talking about. Yea the attacks of 9/11 were a bad thing. But there is a good side to them, an incredibly good one. The attacks of 9/11 are one of the most succesfull rescue missions in u.s history. I know people don't look at it that way, but thousands more people would have died if the fdny wasnt their to show them the way out. Im proud of our response to 9/11 attacks.

What are you talking about. Yea the attacks of 9/11 were a bad thing. But there is a good side to them, an incredibly good one. The attacks of 9/11 are one of the most succesfull rescue missions in u.s history. I know people don't look at it that way, but thousands more people would have died if the fdny wasnt their to show them the way out. Im proud of our response to 9/11 attacks.

That's the only good thing. And I agree. It was the most successful rescue mission in the U.S.

Other wise, no good cane out of that.

Shall we go back to the topic now? Before Francis comes in and owns us all?

Guest Francis

Francis this is when you say back to topic with a angry emoticon. I would but somehow I keep getting chewed out.

True.

Everyone: Back to the topic with the update. :1046276128_motz: