fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

Xplorer4x4

In fact. i think that are 2mods in constrution of the New YorkCity,is not "several".but you have your opinion, i understand and i respect.

Some of our model are not so good but we can do better job.you can see in some of us screenshot.and to the banner, that we know modelling we have to re.model some thinks. but we have good models....

And we have team members who know scripting..... Very good. But if you ask (and you are so curious) about that, is with honour that we accept your help :) So i hopethat you have a good day. Thaks for the advices my friend

:cheers:

If your going to point me out, atleast get it right. I did not mention the word several once in my post. That was NewFoundKing, and I simply quoted him.

Moving on, wow these models are much much better. Seems kind of strange you can go from complete crap models to really good models in a matter of about a week or so.

I agree, cars don't have flat sides. Eventually, with practice, you will be able to make good models. But yeah. Don't just shape the cars in the side view and then extrude them, shape them in all views, from the sides, the top and underneath, the front and back, in the 3d view ... there are three dimensions for you to play with and get the cars looking as they do in real life.

I agree, cars don't have flat sides. Eventually, with practice, you will be able to make good models. But yeah. Don't just shape the cars in the side view and then extrude them, shape them in all views, from the sides, the top and underneath, the front and back, in the 3d view ... there are three dimensions for you to play with and get the cars looking as they do in real life.

I just noticed that. A little bit boxy, but by the time this is ready for the release they'd have these all lookin' better.

Hi,

I have a model of FDNY new engines, if you want to use it in this mod please PM.

Very nice, Looks' good.

Woah! You've go talent. I am now an officIal FDNY Moddinf Team Member! emergency captain---- pictures researcher!

I agree, talent yes.

Congratulations.

Edited by Francis
Image removed from quote

Guest emergency captain

Dude, let him have his opinion, not everyone likes the same things as you do.

And yeah the engine looks fine so far, hope to see it with some daylight too anytime :-P

It was only a joke, man!

Dude, let him have his opinion, not everyone likes the same things as you do.

And yeah the engine looks fine so far, hope to see it with some daylight too anytime :-P

Jaja xD

They both supplied positive statements regarding the content they were shown. I don't think their opinions differ too much.

Guest PalaFDExplorer

Awesome lights! Yeah, the Ladder and engine before Olivena's was very boxy and had something hanging off the back?? anyways, awesome progress so far!

Proof those are dead accurate lights btw:

lol