fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

Guest PalaFDExplorer

A little update..

The street, but is missing a lot of things that are in construction.....:)

post-11715-053939100 1282166032.jpg

That looks awesome! I give lots of credit for that. Engines look great, ambulance is probably still being reworked as you have said, and the battalion chief's is a bit square, but I think it'll turn out great :) I'm looking to get into modeling, especially with em 2012 on the way :)

among what you believe that the mod can be ready?

I'm sorry for eventual errors in my english

I can't tell what your asking :( just make sure not to ask for a release date :)

I am not saying it is ready. I am say when you guys need testers, and you are looking for one, let me know.

I don't think their going to be reaching out for testers. They can test it themselves, and if their content, they'll release it to the public. If not, they can make all the changes they feel comfortable with :)

Guest emergency captain

We were all on topic. We were just talking about the missions. Now I'll zipper it. All I have to say is that I may become the new Pics & Info guy in the mod team! I was requested to get pictures of the streets on my upcoming trip to New York. It was in my previous post witch was deleted.

Guest Francis

We were all on topic. We were just talking about the missions. Now I'll zipper it. All I have to say is that I may become the new Pics & Info guy in the mod team! I was requested to get pictures of the streets on my upcoming trip to New York. It was in my previous post witch was deleted.

Look at this post really closely because this really is your last step through the banning process.

When a mod says back to topic, no need to comment his post. You've just wasted our time, once again. I'm sorry for being harsh now but this is clearly not the thing I was waiting for when I said I have cleaned the topic. Listen carefully, you need to respect our work and stop trying to have the last word with us because it will never happen.

^ last word :P

There are several NY Mods in progress, only 2 though have announced they are working on them. Different mods bring different things to the game, so you can play the same units in the same place but with several different mods if they all get completed.

Personally speaking I would rather see a different city because your still going to rely on the same trucks. For example in this mod and the other NY Mod, you would send Rescue 1 for water rescue. Where as in LA you have the SWR trucks, here we have (depending on the department) a Toyota Tacoma that pulls a Rescue Boat and Rescue 3 would be dispatched to carry divers, along with a trailer attached with all the dive equipment, or for another department they have both a Type 2 and Type 3 so divers can dress on the way to the scene, another department uses a Chevy C5500 Medium Walk In Rescue, and another department in a nearby city uses an old Chevy Pick Up to pull there rescue boat and divers would be transported in a Freightliner Medium Rescue. For MVAs one department has a Mack Rescue Pumper and a Chevy C5500 that would provide Extrication tools, while another uses a Spartan Rescue Truck or old Ford Walk In Rescue. Not trying to harp on it just trying to show examples, obviously you dont really need it but to give insight for those who do, as to how things can differ so vastly with in just one city.

Okay, I Tried to smooth that impala, seems that i failed :1046276372_bawling: But remember that i have started modelling like few weeks ago... :rolleyes:

In that case, why not spend some more time learning to model and getting good at it, then start modeling seriously. For example start with civilian vehicles, and work your way in to emergency vehicles. I cant speak for any one else, but Id rather be playing a mod with great emergency models and crap civi vehicles then a mod with crappy models all around.

And how experiences are you guys in scripting?

Xplorer4x4

In fact. i think that are 2mods in constrution of the New YorkCity,is not "several".but you have your opinion, i understand and i respect.

Some of our model are not so good but we can do better job.you can see in some of us screenshot.and to the banner, that we know modelling we have to re.model some thinks. but we have good models....

And we have team members who know scripting..... Very good. But if you ask (and you are so curious) about that, is with honour that we accept your help :) So i hopethat you have a good day. Thaks for the advices my friend

:cheers: