fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

In the military they say "Sir yes, sir!" not other way around :P

Anyway the car looks fine. Is it the final content or a non-completed one yet?

haha yea, well I was hoping Francis would confused, but you got to it first :P

Hy

Updates...

Firestation

Model: MIKADI

Skin: FDNYPORTU

Hope see comments

PS: some things aren't in the model because is surprise.... :)

Looks good, however, FDNY is the wrong way around. Might wanna fix that :P

good work.

Why are people so obsessed with this? Like seriously.. this isn't something that someone wants to re-enact and play. thousands died and you want to re-enact this?

Children lost their parents,

Parents lost their children,

Firefighters, paramedics and police officers too, lost their lives and family.

This isn't something that we should EVER re-enact. This was a horrible day for USA and basically the world.

If I lost my parents on this and I joined just as the mod came out and I was to play it and there was a 9/11 mission in this? Do you know how furious I'd be?

Think about it. How would you feel if your parents/brother/or whoever died in that, would you be happy if this was in this mod?

I am a firefighter and on that day back in 2001 I was in New York. I remember it all. I for one think about it all the time and to this day I still go to counseling because of the horror that I saw that day and the days to follow. I agree that if I ever saw a mod come out with a mission based on that day I would be irate and would probably stop playing the game all together. I think if they wanted to include that in the mod the best way to do so is to put something in the load up page in the memory of all the men and women that lost their lives that day. With that being said back on topic.

Hy

Updates...

Firestation

Model: MIKADI

Skin: FDNYPORTU

Hope see comments

PS: some things aren't in the model because is surprise.... :)

looks good

Guest f1r3

i can't wait till i get this mod, but i have a feeling that there will be a few glitches just like every game. i know that not every fire house is there and actual street here in nyc. i walk by ladder 18 and engine 15, battalion 4 every week. but besides this i hope you guys have fun, good luck with the mod!

Guest Francis

HY

UPDATES:

NYPD SUV

post-2-088534900 1286312459.jpg

Enjoy and hope that you like

I need proof that mikadi did this model. Otherwise you will not be allowed to release this modification.

Sorry.The SUV is not that model. sorry guys. we have use the landrover to test our skin. You have reason, the nypd suv is not Landrover but yes ford or chevrolet(I think). Comment only the skin. not the model!!! (And Francis we not gone use the land rover i can promess you) Sorry guys.

FDNYPORTU TEAM

Why's that?

Really not of interest to you.

Fdnyportu, you ain't going to tell me that you made a screenshot of the wrong model and didn't notice this while you where writing text on it.

Model theft is highly punished here. The model has been made by Free 3D modding while you where mentioning somebody else for the model. There's really no need to try this game over and over because someone will always notice it.

Take this as my last verbal warning, future thefts will get you the well awarded ban for 7 days so you might be able to think about copyright of other's work.

I really suggest you remove the screenshot of the model as long the real authors are not mentioned

Really not of interest to you.

Fdnyportu, you ain't going to tell me that you made a screenshot of the wrong model and didn't notice this while you where writing text on it.

Model theft is highly punished here. The model has been made by Free 3D modding while you where mentioning somebody else for the model. There's really no need to try this game over and over because someone will always notice it.

Take this as my last verbal warning, future thefts will get you the well awarded ban for 7 days so you might be able to think about copyright of other's work.

I really suggest you remove the screenshot of the model as long the real authors are not mentioned

I'm really shocked that they stole a model.

That's somewhat put me off the mod now. Good job catching that.