marko123

Hang Out Topic

It's certainly not true that everything is bad in my opinions. I can make a lot of fun, too. But if something is (I think) fake, I can say it I think.

I saw the power of Photoshop. It's really possible to do this.

And what annoys me a bit is that internet gets a bad name like this. As if chatting is always connected with boobs, pedophiles,...

But really, I can make a lot of fun too. ;) As example, the movie is really funny. Just no connection to what I mentionned before ;)

It was a joke my cousin made on facebook.. The post after that was from my uncle and it said, "Perry, your nuts" With the improper grammar, he was talking about testicles.. Not a state of mind. I therefore took it upon myself to derail the conversation about jesus and easter into a conversation about nuts. Best family ever? I think so.

So just figured something out...

Be nice to everyone.. The nerds will probably be your boss in the future, the jocks will probably beat you up now, the weird kids might be successful in the future, or as Dane Cook best put it

I always would give a snickers to this werid guy in my no one talked to, so that the day he'd explode and come in to kill everyone, he'd come in, barge into my office, aim the shotgun, then say, thanks for the snickers dane, and leave without killing me :)

Now you have a little smirk on your face.. You have to think about breathing AND blinking... I'm a prick ;)

Terrorist attacks in Russia

Maybe you saw in the news that in the last days in Russia there were some terrorist atacks

There are lot of deads , all of them replace in peace.

Hope that they capture that terrorist, they have to be sentenced to life in prison

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8592190.stm

The most recent attack happened today at a police station, killing two officers

Is this all a continuing issue between Russia and Cechnya?