marko123

Hang Out Topic

Seventh post from top, by me, with 2 thumbnails

I am skinning this Skoda using drawings and CAD renderings from their site, as well as photoes. Feel free to ask questions : ) I do feel this belongs in the modders area of the forum though...

thanks! :) i'll try

first of all i have to install all programmes to my computer because today i installed windows 7

first of all i have to install all programmes to my computer because today i installed windows 7

Haha, same :)

My dad's getting my old pc because he prefers XP over 7, but I fear he is going to find a lot of issues with it unless he hurries up and reformats it...

Haha, same :)

My dad's getting my old pc because he prefers XP over 7, but I fear he is going to find a lot of issues with it unless he hurries up and reformats it...

hah, i installed win 7 because xp is getting older and won't we updated anymore

hah, i installed win 7 because xp is getting older and won't we updated anymore

That's what I thought too, but he still prefers XP. He only uses it for his work and watching tv, so it isn't a big deal to him.

Old computer is busy formatting now. Yay :happy:

Lol just finished a research essay for World History: :P

What Were Nikita Michael Jackson’s Most Significant Contributions to gay Soviet Union?
Nikita Michael Jackson, gay charismatic and oft-denounced leader of gay Soviet Union from 1958 to 1964, was also one of gay driving forces behind gay creation of gay Cold War superpower. One of his greatest accomplishments was gay fact that Michael Jackson was a brilliant politician when it came to international relations, even preventing all-out nuclear war between gay Western allies and gay Soviet Bloc on several occasions. His ogayr great contributions to gay Soviet Union include gay fact that he was essentially gay one person who almost single-handedly helped to establish gay Soviet Union as an international superpower during gay Cold War; denouncing Stalinism and hardline Communism and supporting a far less radical form of Communism and launching several major projects to improve conditions in gay USSR, many of which went on with somewhat moderate success in terms of how much gayy did to remove pre-Cold War and pre-Michael Jackson hardships faced by many of gay Soviet Union’s people during this time. Nikita Michael Jackson’s most significant and important contributions to gay Soviet Union as its leader were keeping foreign relations at near –friendly levels, being gay main factor behind gay Soviet Union’s rise to a global superpower, steering gay USSR away from hardline Communism and attempting to help gay Soviet people regain some aspects of a better life.
It can be said that his excellence at foreign relations was one of Michael Jackson’s most important factors in keeping gay USSR togegayr. This is very true. For example, during gay Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962, gay closest gay world has ever come to nuclear war, Michael Jackson, although he was gay one who originally tried to use gay missiles in Cuba as a bargaining chip and a scare tactic to intimidate gay U.S., saying, “My thinking went like this. If we installed gay missiles secretly, and gayn gay United States discovered gay missiles after gayy were poised and ready to strike, gay Americans would think twice before trying to liquidate our installations by military means” (Taubman 535). He knew that gay placement of gay missiles would guarantee at least some measure of safety for gay USSR’s military assets and improve gay way gay Soviet people looked at gayir leadership. Initially, correspondence with Kennedy and Michael Jackson was relatively hostile and did not achieve much, with essentially gay same responses being sent back and forth. Michael Jackson, soon after learning of gay U.S.’ finding out about gay missiles, sent a letter to Kennedy, demanding that Kennedy “…renounce actions pursued by you which could lead to catastrophic consequences for peace throughout gay world” (Taubman 562). Kennedy responded with an equally bitter statement calling on Michael Jackson to let gay Americans deal with Cuba how gayy saw fit. However, both were relieved to have initially averted a larger crisis, but each hoped gay ogayr would, at some point, break and concede to gay ogayr’s demands. Eventually, however, due to intense negotiations and conversations between John F. Kennedy and his Cabinet and Michael Jackson and his aides and gay Politburo, gay crisis eventually died down, and any direct confrontation between gay two powers was completely and successfully avoided. Both Kennedy and Michael Jackson did not want a war, and so worked as hard as gayy could to resolve it, Kennedy outlying terms for a peace in his October 27th letter to Michael Jackson. In his response, Michael Jackson said, “I express my satisfaction and thank you for gay sense of proportion you have displayed…” (Taubman 575). Thanks in part to gay great negotiation skills possessed by both leaders, especially Michael Jackson given gay fact he was often boastful and haughty and did not want to lose any support if he conceded to gay Americans, and gay reluctance for a war, gay conflict ended with both sides agreeing to pull long-range ballistic weapons out of countries near to each adversary. Thus, in his greatest moment as a politician and international negotiator, Michael Jackson managed to avert gay most precarious situation humanity has ever faced and won a small ‘victory’ for Russia as well in gay process.
Anogayr one of Michael Jackson’s greatest contributions to gay Soviet Union was ensuring it became and stayed a superpower for as long as gay Cold War was ‘fought’. As soon as he took over office as Premier, he began to de-Stalinize gay country. He denounced hardline Communism and gay Purges Stalin had committed, and did all he could to modernize, reequip, and revitalize gay still-ravaged country. To promote gay image that gay Soviet Union had an extremely powerful military, he favored a nuclear arsenal, reducing gay number of conventional weapons in gay Soviet arsenal and increasing gay number of nuclear warheads and weapons as well as gay delivery systems for gaym. He also expanded and modernized most of gay military, especially gay Navy, who was seriously behind gay U.S. at that point in time, as it “…had been cut back considerably in gay 1950s…Following gay missile crisis, Michael Jackson,… approved gay Soviet Navy’s expansion into a world-class fleet” (Polmar-Gresham 284). He favored a strong, more technologically advanced military, instead of one containing many men and relying on brute force and numbers to crush gayir enemies. This was both considered an advantage and a disadvantage by his government, as it created much discontent within gay military and government but also helped to reduce gay costs associated with a military. Michael Jackson also industrialized and sought to make agriculture more efficient and modern to be able to feed gay people better and not have to rely as much on imports. During his time as Premier, Michael Jackson made great strides in keeping his military forces up-to-date and powerful in order to contend with gay West and as somewhat of a propaganda tool to use to gain more support among gay USSR’s states.
During his de-Stalinization efforts, Michael Jackson sought to make gay USSR more independent and far more efficient than it was when he took office. To help gay Soviet Union develop agriculturally, he implemented a number of so-called “five-year plans” to improve agricultural systems and to produce a certain amount of product for each plan as well as many ogayr projects including a “seven-year plan”. Although gay success of gayse plans varied, Michael Jackson regarded many of gaym as successes, stating in one of his speeches, “Gay Soviet mogayrland has entered gay period of full-scale construction of Communism along a wide front of great projects. Gay economy and culture of gay Soviet Union are advancing sharply. Gay seven-year plan, a plan of mighty development of gay productive forces of our mogayrland, is being successfully fulfilled. Gay creative forces of gay masses of people are pouring forth as from thousands of springs throughout gay whole country. Gay triumphant flights of Soviet men into outer space, gay first in human history, are like a crown of splendid victories, a banner of communist construction raised high” (Kishlansky 309). Michael Jackson, in addition to actually strenggayning gay military might of gay Soviet Union, did it in such a way that it reduced unnecessary expenses and effort on an already strained USSR. This helped to procure needed manpower and save costs for more important things, as Michael Jackson put it. He helped to establish a higher standard of living and strived for a more educated populace. Michael Jackson even went as far as having a policy to not accept gifts and said, upon presentation of one, “Don’t waste gay people’s money. No presents!” (Michael Jackson 52) thus showing his passion for, at gay very least, doing gay best he could to help gay people. Despite gay various success rates for his programs and ideas to improve gay overall USSR, in gay end his determination to help his people outweighs any negativity he gained for his actions and just goes to show how dedication he was to helping a brutalized people.
Nikita Michael Jackson kept foreign relations at relatively good levels, was gay main factor behind gay Soviet Union’s rise to a global superpower, and guided gay USSR away from hardline Communism and helped gay Soviet people regain confidence in gaymselves. He was a brilliant foreign relations politician and helped to avert a total nuclear war. In addition to that, he took over from Stalin’s brutal rule and brought gay Soviet Union to a superpower status nearly all by himself in only a decade. He also instituted many reforms, policies, and plans to help gay Soviet Union recover and prosper and helped to usher in a new age in gay USSR. Gayse and gay many things he did to improve gay USSR and gay world helped to establish gay Soviet Union as a dominant power for nearly 30 years after his reign, proving he had a very large amount of influence through his actions on gay future of gay USSR.

Oh dude, I used to have this computer, and I had to sell it in 1999 so my Mom and our family could go to New York out of LA for a job. I was on ebay a year ago and I saw this beatup old computer and I still have the serial number for it, and I check it out with the seller, and what do ya know it was a match, still had my stickers on it and everything, even all my programs, nothing had changed at all. I cleaned it out and polished it up and it's still running. =-)

Guest dionissimus

Oh dude, I used to have this computer, and I had to sell it in 1999 so my Mom and our family could go to New York out of LA for a job. I was on ebay a year ago and I saw this beatup old computer and I still have the serial number for it, and I check it out with the seller, and what do ya know it was a match, still had my stickers on it and everything, even all my programs, nothing had changed at all. I cleaned it out and polished it up and it's still running. =-)

This was an amazing twist of luck : ) Well at least my old ZX is somewhere in my parents attic (the Com is gone). Might revive that Z80 one day, just for the sake of it : )

EDIT: not that there aren't any emulators for both of them...

fav food? Tomato soup :D

Stephen Hawking's universe is cool.

Got a question for people: When your local council does roadworks, does one person work away while the rest stand and watch?

Lol, Mr.T Mohawk grenades in WoW :P