marko123

Hang Out Topic

Bad karma.

List of accidents in the past 10 years, starting as recently.

1- Burned face and leg during bus fire

2- spliced a hand with a TNT tool

3- Had a hose fall from the rack, belted me in face no real harm done to me, but the ego had to be recesitated.

4- Slipped while walking into station for eats.

5- On way out of smoke training centre, knocked heads with another guy.

6- Fell 3 stories off of repeling station, broke both legs, three ribs, and sustained a concussion plus multipule bruises.

7- Passed out at a scene, guy hit by semi

8- Stabed my self with a pencil during a self evaluation test... which is a fail.

9- Managed to flip my supervisor's SUV while repositioning it.

10- Hit with a rolling pen while on a Kitchen fire

and...

11- Dropped a fire extinguisher on my foot, breaking three toes.

Plus burns, cuts, scrapes and bruises over the... twelve years I've worked with emergency services.

This is my foot...

These are my toes...

P3290168.jpg

Do I win?

LOL. My legs are hairier :P

Well my moustache is hairier.

Faceslide.gif

:P

edit:

*list of injuries*

Plus burns, cuts, scrapes and bruises over the... twelve years I've worked with emergency services.

Wow. You're the most accident prone person I have ever heard of.

Just stay still. Nothing can happen then :P

Is that from Super bad or Hot Fuzz cause I never saw superbad?

Oh and I forgot one!

I got a papercut the other day filing some papers, worst one ever. It bled so bad in ten seconds the space between my thumb and halfway to my elbow was covered in blood. IDK how but it was bad. But that's a cut.

That's 1.1 accidents that happen a year.

Lol Hot Fuzz, ya gotta love it.

You have ingrown toenails, Hunter? Or wtf... I have one on my left big toe until a couple months ago, when I had it cut out and the nail's corner root burned out with acid :P

Worst things I've been in:

- Broke my arm through a window when I was 3, slicing my right arm open vertically along the veins.

- Tripped, fell and landed on my left elbow. Bruised my elbow bone so I had to wear a cast and sling for a couple weeks so it was annoying but I couldn't use that arm at all even without the cast.

- NUMEROUS falls i.e. sliding over the banister over our stairs, falling 10 feet and smashing my backbone against the edge of a step; one time was walking down 15 foot high concrete steps, tripped near the top, fell, flew in the air and did a backflip then landed on my forehead on the pavement (literally, my forehead smashed into the sidewalk first). Got really lucky and only got a big scratch on my head though. Must be hard...

I have never broken anything either, or had any serious injuries.

The only things I remember are when someone smaller then me ran into me and my eye swelled up and everyone thought I had fractured my cheek bone, but I hadn't.

I have been hit on the head with a hockey ball and hit in the neck with a hockey stick playng hockey.

I don't remember any other injuries.

:ohm

What happened?

I'm proud to say I have never been in a hospital. (apart from when I was born) :)

Car accident,

Was going of the highway/freeway. and some idiot passed me on the right side(witch is not normal here :grinsevil: )

So i hit the brakes, and that ***hole did the same.

so my front hit his rear backside. both in a spin

ended up in the guard rail. car totaled.

Bad karma.

1- Burned face and leg during bus fire

2- spliced a hand with a TNT tool

3- Had a hose fall from the rack, belted me in face no real harm done to me, but the ego had to be recesitated.

4- Slipped while walking into station for eats.

5- On way out of smoke training centre, knocked heads with another guy.

6- Fell 3 stories off of repeling station, broke both legs, three ribs, and sustained a concussion plus multipule bruises.

7- Passed out at a scene, guy hit by semi

8- Stabed my self with a pencil during a self evaluation test... which is a fail.

9- Managed to flip my supervisor's SUV while repositioning it.

10- Hit with a rolling pen while on a Kitchen fire

and...

11- Dropped a fire extinguisher on my foot, breaking three toes.

All: wow.....

Bold:Um....... sorry for being nosey, but HOW?!?!

And about #7, sorry to bring it up, but I thought it was the 14 year old incedent.

Edited by MLDRMB

Car accident,

Was going of the highway/freeway. and some idiot passed me on the right side(witch is not normal here :grinsevil: )

So i hit the brakes, and that ***hole did the same.

so my front hit his rear backside. both in a spin

ended up in the guard rail. car totaled.

:ohm

Hope you're OK and get welll soon. :)

All: wow.....

Bold:Um....... sorry for being nosey, but HOW?!?!

And about #7, sorry to bring it up, but I thought it was the 14 year old incedent.

There was that but that was I fell over and stayed down for three seconds then got back up. #7 is PASS OUT not faint.

How did I flip it...

The axle snapped and it did a little U turn into a ditch then as it went into the ditch at an angle that it flipped over onto the roof. This was on a hill as well.

a group in facebook --> http://www.emergency-planet.com/group.php?gid=40241680955

and other thing here there is website to downlaod audio of youtube videos , i use it for downlaoding sirens and then putting them in a mod :) , after downlaod the music and then i use free mp3 wma ogg converter to convert from mp3 to wav

( http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mp3-Wma-Ogg-Converter/3000-2140_4-10793572.html )

i downlaoded ny sirens and i use them in LA mod :)