marko123

Hang Out Topic

Dammit I just learned that Robert Culp, the actor that voiced Dr. Breen in HL2, died. Farewell to the best villain ever!

In other news, The Chillicothe Baking Company in Chillicothe, Missouri, are the first company to start selling their bread sliced, and have advertised it as "the greatest forward step in the baking industry since bread was wrapped". More updates follow shortly.

In other news, The Chillicothe Baking Company in Chillicothe, Missouri, are the first company to start selling their bread sliced, and have advertised it as "the greatest forward step in the baking industry since bread was wrapped". More updates follow shortly.

And in other news forty bajillion years ago, the UN forced Finland to bomb itself. =D

When is that from? I've had sliced wonder bread since I was a kid

And in other news forty bajillion years ago, the UN forced Finland to bomb itself. =D

When is that from? I've had sliced wonder bread since I was a kid

Wait, Finland bombed themselves at one point? Really?

Sliced bread started in 1928.

Guest miked9372

HOT DAMN!! That tanker truck crash is what 16T based the tanker truck crash off of in EM3, it's almost exactly like it. Like how they based mission 19 off of the Day After Tomorrow :P

BTW what is phone phreaking? I looked and I couldn't really understand any of it, the way they explained it.

It's where you use computers and tape recorders to get free calls (Back when people used pay phones) and to hack into buisness telephones and use extentions to start party lines, international party lines, and of course free sex lines. The phone system has been upgraded to the point where you can't do it anymore.

And before anyone says it's illegal I got busted for that and some other computer related crap. (Changing road signs :mug: ) And before anyone questions on if this affected my empployment, I would guess it's written down somewhere but I did complete probation.

Guest miked9372

What happened with the most active users? Randomperson139 left EM planet :( and ¿Forensics? He was a very active user but what happened to him?

same when i left for a while everyone seemed to follow me weird blame it on me i guess now that I'm back hope they will come back