Guest BrianD90

Would just like to introduce myself.

Guest BrianD90

Hello everyone. I am new to these forums but have been playing the Emergency series for years and the LA Mod for 911: FR for a few years. I must say Hoppah GREAT work. Anyway!

My name is Brian. I live in a small town in Illinois and am currently working as a full time EMT-I and attending a Paramedic Program. I am also a member of my town's fire dept. which operates as a voulnteer service. So with that said...hello everyone! :bia:

Don't bring that into another thread.

Guys stay on topic plz :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Brian, welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I move this topic to an other section where it's a better place to introduce yourself.

Have fun here!

Edited by Tom

Guest BrianD90
Guys stay on topic plz :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Brian, welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I move this topic to the "general section" where it's a better place to introduce yourself.

Have fun here!

My bad, thank you.

Guest emergency captain

Helllo Brian, I'm emergency captain (obviously.) I am 11 and live in the New York State. Im a junior firefighter and.... well, thats about it. My real name is Michael. :welcome: to the Forum.

Welcome Brian.

A few advices:

Never listen to Forensics, he has nothing good to say :D

Random usually says the same thing all the time so, just read one post and you wont need to read the others :)

Hoppah only writes with pictures mostly, except if he is serious, then you rather not be ironic in your replies :D

Pyrothijs is serious all the time, even thou he probably wont mind you fire a few jokes at him, so, load the joke cannon! :)

Mikesphoto's is a nice guy, so, I can only recommend speaking with him. He also gets some great snapshots you should look at. :)

nick the greek is just crazy, but very awesome :D

Rihis, great guy. Funny, friendly and makes some great models. :D

MikeyPI makes some great models and is doing his job well on the board :D

Stan nice guy, learn from him. He got a bunch of good words and sentences you can proudly quote. :)

Newfoundking Friendly, mature, good at making lights. Also recommended to speak with him :)

Random, Forensics, Hoppah, don't get offended. I am joking with my comments at you

*Cough*counts for you too, nick!*Cough*

Guest BrianD90
Welcome Brian.

A few advices:

Random usually says the same thing all the time so, just read one post and you wont need to read the others :)

Hoppah only writes with pictures mostly, except if he is serious, then you rather not be ironic in your replies :D

Pyrothijs is serious all the time, even thou he probably wont mind you fire a few jokes at him, so, load the joke cannon! :)

Mikesphoto's is a nice guy, so, I can only recommend speaking with him. He also gets some great snapshots you should look at. :)

Rihis, great guy. Funny, friendly and makes some great models. :D

MikeyPI makes some great models and is doing his job well on the board :D

Stan nice guy, learn from him. He got a bunch of good words and sentences you can proudly quote. :)

Newfoundking Friendly, mature, good at making lights. Also recommended to speak with him

Random, Forensics, Hoppah, don't get offended. I am joking with my comments at you

*Cough*counts for you too, nick!*Cough*

Lol thanks, I'll keep those words in mind. What about yourself though? :smoke:

My first fan in Denmark and I haven't written any good song(ERROR: possible grammatical mistake) yet. I got to be proud of myself. Thanks a lot people :grinsevil:

<- Me thanking everyone a year before I was born.

Btw welcome Brian and have a nice browsing on Em- Planet forums.

Welcome Brian.

A few advices:

I agree with that :P

(Joke... lol)

I don't always say the same things. I just say things are good a lot :P

Welcome Brian.

A few advices:

Never listen to Forensics, he has nothing good to say No comment...

Random usually says the same thing all the time so, just read one post and you wont need to read the others Post count hoarding

Pyrothijs is serious all the time, even thou he probably wont mind you fire a few jokes at him, so, load the joke cannon! He'll kill you, I lost a middle finger once!

Mikesphoto's is a nice guy, so, I can only recommend speaking with him. He also gets some great snapshots you should look at. Make sure to stay aty least 5 ft back... He bites.

nick the greek is just crazy, but very awesome He is also a Greek named Nick

MikeyPI makes some great models and is doing his job well on the board and secretly is the president of the united states ;)

Stan nice guy, learn from him. He got a bunch of good words and sentences you can proudly quote. <-- Sucking up

Newfoundking Friendly, mature, good at making lights. Also recommended to speak with him He'll speak fast... I recommend typing with him.. That way you can read at own leisure.

Suck up :P

I don't see you earning brownie points with me.. 1046276347_thefinger.gif

I don't always say the same things. I just say things are good a lot :P

Good job plus and emote every time is the same thing... Hate to break it to you :1046275767_ugly: