BritishArmyReserveCadets

US National Guard

Ok, to make a start i need to reaply to all youre posts,

1. I DONT play to much CoD,

2. I HAVE heard of the USMC and the Navy SEAL's, but have you ever heard of the SAS, and most of the time the US shoot allied soldiers ESPECIALLY the USAF, the US should change thier flag to Blue on Blue

3.About them not patroling during 9/11--You are thinking about the Wold Trade Center, they were not there because if you rember they also hit the Pentagon, a key US Military Building, well, the HQ for the US military, because of the Pentagon Hit the USNG was directed there

and dont forget this is a GAME not real life, so a Weapon Mounted Humvee would be good for bomb attack, large Demonstrations and Earth Quakes.

Now i am going to listen to Leave No Man Behind (song)

most of the time the US shoot allied soldiers

Source (comparison with other countries)?

they were not there because if you rember they also hit the Pentagon, a key US Military Building, well, the HQ for the US military, because of the Pentagon Hit the USNG was directed there

And again, do you have a source? You do know that each state has National Guard operating under the governors? Apparently you don't. :nein:

Source: click

the National Guard is divided up into subordinate units stationed in each of the 50 states and territories operating under their respective governors.

After some searching I found this: click

Many of the soldiers who guarded Ground Zero after the attacks were not officially put on federal active duty.

It's not exactly what I was looking for, but it's definately relevant.

Ok, to make a start i need to reaply to all youre posts,

1. I DONT play to much CoD,

2. I HAVE heard of the USMC and the Navy SEAL's, but have you ever heard of the SAS, and most of the time the US shoot allied soldiers ESPECIALLY the USAF, the US should change thier flag to Blue on Blue

3.About them not patroling during 9/11--You are thinking about the Wold Trade Center, they were not there because if you rember they also hit the Pentagon, a key US Military Building, well, the HQ for the US military, because of the Pentagon Hit the USNG was directed there

and dont forget this is a GAME not real life, so a Weapon Mounted Humvee would be good for bomb attack, large Demonstrations and Earth Quakes.

Now i am going to listen to Leave No Man Behind (song)

Are you 11 years old? Your the most ignorant person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Oh and use spellcheck. Or use firefox. It is really not that hard to spell basic words right.

Then you say that a weapon mounted Humvee would be good for a bomb attack or demonstrations? What? The National Guard in this game have M4's if you really want to go crazy killing civilians (But you obviously wouldn't want that since you critisize American units for lethal force).

Oh and how the hell would an earthquake in this game warrant a mounted machine gun?

**** you. You dont know **** about wars if you think **** like that. You play way to much video games and have no idea about what happens before it gets to tv and the news.

@ USMC hes 12 on his profile. :P

hi, how about a submod where the USNG Humvees have a M2 50. Cal MG or M136 Minigun, it will make it more like a National Guard Situation

Ok recently we had every bad snow storm here in western pa. So Bad the national guard was called out to assist city of Pittsburgh with it 911 operations.

Here some video of the humveess. You notice NONE of them have any guns mount on them.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22510384/index.html

no guns on these humveess

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22502953/index.html

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22505784/index.html

Guess the national guard those not mount guns when operating in the usa. At least not in PA.

Ok recently we had every bad snow storm here in western pa. So Bad the national guard was called out to assist city of Pittsburgh with it 911 operations.

Here some video of the humveess. You notice NONE of them have any guns mount on them.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22510384/index.html

no guns on these humveess

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22502953/index.html

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/video/22505784/index.html

Guess the national guard those not mount guns when operating in the usa. At least not in PA.

Your right, let me add to that.... No mounted weapons during a NATURAL DISASTER in the USA.... or anywhere for that matter. Plus, most of those soft tops can't be outfitted with crew served weapons

Also, that was a medical unit, not a combat unit. They wouldn't mount anything on the HMMWV's anyway

Your right, let me add to that.... No mounted weapons during a NATURAL DISASTER in the USA.... or anywhere for that matter. Plus, most of those soft tops can't be outfitted with crew served weapons

Also, that was a medical unit, not a combat unit. They wouldn't mount anything on the HMMWV's anyway

Natural disasters are not caused by human hands, but the impact can be big. And I mean really big, because most natural disasters come unexpected. Take Haiti as an example. The eartquake killed more than 200K people. People in desperate need of food, water, shelter or clothes might do the worst things you can imagine. When you haven't eaten for days you might kill someone else easily. If an earthquake wipes New York City off the map, heavily armed military forces are definately necessary to maintain public order or at least control public order in some way. The right to keep and bear deadly weapons in the US would make it even worse. Humans are animals.

Natural disasters are not caused by human hands, but the impact can be big. And I mean really big, because most natural disasters come unexpected. Take Haiti as an example. The eartquake killed more than 200K people. People in desperate need of food, water, shelter or clothes might do the worst things you can imagine. When you haven't eaten for days you might kill someone else easily. If an earthquake wipes New York City off the map, heavily armed military forces are definately necessary to maintain public order or at least control public order in some way. The right to keep and bear deadly weapons in the US would make it even worse. Humans are animals.

I'll have to agree with what Hoppah said. In times of a great nation disaster a military force is not just necessary it is a necessity. Public order can go completely out of whack if there in food or water which occurs often in natural disasters. People will kill each other if they are desperate, I'm fairly certain that there are plenty of military forces in ]Haiti from all around the world and you better believe some of those guys are ready to use some serious equipment if the situation warrants it.

I have another question. How do you know so much about 9/11 if you were 4 when it happend.

Because he is a British Army Cadet. Duh

Yes, in an extreme situation maybe. They wouldn't mount an M2 though. They would probably mount nothing more than a M249 or M240B. Using a .50 cal. bullet on personnel is against the Geneva Convention

I'm sure they don't let 12 yr olds be a cadet don't you have to be 14 to be an explore? Also I'm sure they don't tell them to trash allied forces. I'd be emmbaresed and disgraced to say someThing like that. If you are a cadet you are still representing your country. He said earlier that he was a reserve in the british army before somewhere else.( think it was deleted.)

I'm sure they don't let 12 yr olds be a cadet don't you have to be 14 to be an explore? Also I'm sure they don't tell them to trash allied forces. I'd be emmbaresed and disgraced to say someThing like that. If you are a cadet you are still representing your country. He said earlier that he was a reserve in the british army before somewhere else.( think it was deleted.)

Well, in the US, some high schools have the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps(JROTC). It has the word "reserve" in it and involves the armed forces

EDIT- @ERFD: No offense, you're also American (as am I) and can't say much about what country does or does not have in its schools

Not through schools.... I mean through the law enforcment agencies. I don't care about that though, I want him to prove the blue on blue and being a cadet does not teach you about everything about 9/11.