BritishArmyReserveCadets

US National Guard

B.A.R.C - That's the stupidest sig pic i've ever seen. What's up with the text too?

I hope you aren't a cadet or have any relation to the army at all. I fear for my safety if you are.

--------------------------------

I thought this would be fun since we were just all against his idea.

I think this is getting a bit too far with the whole "your guys shot us more than we have you".

Little bit disrespectful to those who have died/are still serving.

Hope this gets closed soon now :s

Yes, but you've yet to present a situation where the National Guard is even needed. Infact, they're kind of pointless to the game. Unless looting is added to the situation after an earthquake... Then what? They simply patrol around and do nothing? "Fear Tactics" are not in this game. Well... Other then when there is a shooting.

Almost all situations can be handled by Local Police ( Including things like SWAT ), State Police and Federal. Military is rarely needed unless it's a massive natural disaster and then you run into the legalities of having them preform "policing functions". There are ALOT of issues that come into play with that. I'm pretty sure that the active military may NOT preform policing functions unless in an event of military law or so. Which... as said before... normally only happens in natural disaster .

On a way off note: You're from West Midlands? I'm pretty sure I was there during Oct/Nov of '09.

We bomb all the time. It's called testing. We even run big military bases on your soil. ;) You're our property!

Yes, you need more respect for you're troops. They're way under-geared and constantly complaining about not having adequate weapons.

Edit: What the fuck is with that fail riddle?! I'm not sure if Coventry is apart of that. I spent about a Week there and some time in London. What I was doing there? You're too young for me to say. ;)

You do realize the Yankes HAVE bombed US more then we have bombed THEM, and i have more than respect for OUR troops on the Ground in Afghan, i have respect for the Yankes but not as much as i have for our troops

Have you got a source which says specifically they have bombed us more?

I hate slander.

And you clearly have no respect, or you wouldn't carry on bitching about who has killed each other more.

It's a stupid argument, and there was no need to even bring it up.

Have you got a source which says specifically they have bombed us more?

I hate slander.

And you clearly have no respect, or you wouldn't carry on bitching about who has killed each other more.

It's a stupid argument, and there was no need to even bring it up.

If you ask any British Army Soldier (of ANY rank) they will say that the US have bombed us more that we have bomed them

--------

Dont you think that this is WAY off topic

i cant find one on the net, but they are still the creators opinions, but a FACT that the USAF have killed more of US than we have killed of THEM

And were is your PROOF!

If this is true, there will be numbers set in stone that you can find.

You are just saying it.

Hey guess what, I have drunk more coke than any teenager in the world.

Where's my proof? I said so. so it's true!

That's how pitiful your argument is.

Now shut up, and request this thread closed.

You want proof

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8260060.stm

You count how many UK troops have been killed due to US GCAS missions

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/oef.casualties/

and you can also count how many US troops have been killed due to UK GCAS missions

AND YOU CAN ALSO COUNT HOW MANY US TROOPS HAVE BEEN KILLED DUE TO UK GCAS

Look at the difference

Tou wanted proof, there's your proof you ***

Edited by pyrothijs
removed swearing & Caps lock

It's your argument.

You count up.

Under "friendly fire" for British deaths I see "5" with with "3" under investigation?

(That's when you list them in alphabetical order by clicking on "Incident")

I'm guessing i'm missing some somehow

---------------------

Also, don't go calling me a "nut". Personal comments aren't allowed here.

Guys in each war that ever existed every nation, country or whatever had friendly fire deaths so be friendly and stop bitching and fighting on there... This is not the place

Closed until further notice, complaints to me